NEC Portable Projector  » Electronics  »
    • Item: NEC Portable Projector By: Missy

My office has an NEC Portable Projector, that employees could borrow to use it for presentation purposes. I am of no exception as well.

This projector is not the best the market has, but it is a “can-do” projector.

The portable function is certainly useful, as I could bring it from one meeting room to the next without hassle.

There is a high resolution to adjust brightness, and I love the fact that it has a direct power off, unlike certain gadgets where I need to shut off ...

• step by step.

The security feature prevents unauthorized use or theft, therefore, me and the rest of the employees are assigned to a common password, not to be shared amongst those who don’t have access.

The best feature that I love that simply helps my presentation would be

the Wall Color Correction function.

This is the best, as for instance, the wall being projected is sort of dim and unclear, this projector automatically corrects it, and presentations are made easier then.

There’s also an instruction manual so that users can understand the correct way to use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16905160430531/k2311a059/5.9.07