All Clad Bakeware Pizza Stone Kit
  • I enjoy making homemade pizzas because I get to be creative with my toppings, and sometimes they make for a great lazy cooking night
  • I wasn’t really a crispy person until I found a pizza cookbook that included a lot of crispy pizza recipes that I actually found to be good
  • The sides were not burnt which I like because I hate eating pizza that tastes like burnt tires

• by C.Channing

I enjoy making homemade pizzas because I get to be creative with my toppings, and sometimes they make for a great lazy cooking night. I’ve never used anything special to make them until my mom suggested I get the All Clad bakeware pizza stone kit because she uses hers all the time to make thin crust pizzas.

When the pizza kit arrived, I wasn’t really sure what I was supposed to expect from it. Since the only

time I’ve ever seen pizza equipment like the kit is in a pizza shop. The kit comes with a stainless steel carrying tray with handles and a large gray stone. Apparently, I was supposed to cook the pizza on the stone for a crispy texture.

I wasn’t really a crispy person until I found a pizza cookbook that included a lot of crispy pizza recipes that I actually found to be good. I’d set my oven at the appropriate temperature and place my timer on the correct time and wait for my pizza to cook.

When I took the pizza out the oven it was really crispy like a thin crust pizza I had had once from Domino’s Pizza. The sides were not burnt which I like because I hate eating pizza that tastes like burnt tires. The crust was flaky and I was proud that I did such a good job with bakeware ...

• All Clad Bakeware Pizza Stone Kit
      I had never used before.

I like how I can use the kit not only to make crispy pizzas, but I can also use it to make deep dish pizzas when I remove the stone from the carrying tray. The top of the tray tends to bend outward; therefore, I didn’t have to worry about my deep dish pizza overflowing as it cooked.

The All Clad baeware pizza kit is new great item for my kitchen because it

allows me and my family to enjoy many kinds of pizzas of various textures. Although the kit includes a stone for making crispy pizza, I discovered I could take it out and make deep dish pizzas. It’s easy to clean and store and I have gotten plenty of uses out of it. However, I must warn future consumers that it is rather on the expensive side which a lot of All Clad products tend to run.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538031604200831/k2311a038/3.8.13