Shop Norpro Mini Cheesecake Pan
  • When I saw this cheesecake pan I thought it would be perfect to make miniature cheesecakes
  • There are twelve small places for me to put batter in, and I like how the bottoms of each place are removable
  • Just because it’s small doesn’t mean you’re not filling up on delicious food

• by C.Channing

When I saw this cheesecake pan I thought it would be perfect to make miniature cheesecakes. I could make mini cheesecakes people would want to eat without being intimidated by a slice of cheesecake. Also, making the mini cheesecakes would be less cooking time.

I love how this pan was designed. It has handles on the side to help with carrying which I’m glad because a lot of my baking pans

don’t have handles. I usually end up using pot holders to pick the pans up by their sides.

There are twelve small places for me to put batter in, and I like how the bottoms of each place are removable. It helps lessen the mess and helps with more fragile desserts that may involve some sort of custard.

Sometimes I tend to forget to dust or spray butter on the inside of pans when I’m baking, and the removable bottom helps me release the desserts without too much destruction to my edible delights.

Another thing is great about this mini cheesecake pan is that it’s not solely for baking cheesecakes. I can make anything miniature that is either sweet or savory. I also found this pan to be great for making mini muffins for breakfast. My son also likes to help ...

• Shop Norpro Mini Cheesecake Pan
      me bake things so this pan is really kid friendly with parental guidance of course. One of our favorite things to make are baked mini crab cakes, and I like how even though they are small they fill you up which is an important thing to know about the mini cheesecake pan. Just because it’s small doesn’t mean you’re not filling up on delicious food.

The Shop Norpro mini cheesecake pan

is great for making miniature cheesecakes, and it works well for other miniature sweets and savory goods that you can think of. The bottom is removable making it easy to remove the food with a mess, and the pan has handles to help you carry the pan and prevent any accidental drops. I really like working with this pan because I’m obsessed with making miniature foods, and this pan helps feed my obsession!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538031604180831/k2311a038/3.8.13