South Shore Soho Double Six Drawer Dresser
  • I love how large the draws are and how deep they are because sometimes large draws are not always deep
  • Another thing I like about this dresser is the handles
  • I later found out I had to purchase it separately which I thought was odd because most dressers are advertised and sold with the dresser, but I was fine with buying the mirror separately because it didn’t cost a lot
  • With the dresser and the mirror combined I paid less than three hundred dollars which is a complete bargain

• by C.Channing

I purchased the South Shore soho double six drawer dresser for my son’s room because he has outgrown his old dresser. The previous one dresser had small draws, and the little that used to be shiny and gold appeared to be rusting, and they were always coming loose. I was looking to upgrade him to something that had more room and could stand the test of time.

The six drawer dresser is pretty long so I was glad the top could house my son’s personal things such as his bath stuff and hair stuff. I

love how large the draws are and how deep they are because sometimes large draws are not always deep. I was able to put twice as many clothes in this draws unlike with his last one. I also like there is enough space that my son’s clothes are not getting caught in the top of the upper draws when being closed because there is more than enough room.

Another thing I like about this dresser is the handles. The last dresser had small, round circles for my son to grasp and pull himself. But the

more he would go into his dresser the more the circle handles would loosen. I was always tightening the screws inside the dresser to prevent the handles from falling off. The shiny gold color also tarnished and turned an old brass color after maybe six to eight months of use which made the dresser overall look bad. There was actually one that completely fell off and I ended up losing the screw so there’s a draw missing a handle and it made it hard for son to open.

With this new dresser it has metal ...

• South Shore Soho Double Six Drawer Dresser
      silver handles which is a lot easier for my son to open and close back. The color of the handles have not changed color and I feel good knowing they are secured to the dresser.

The only thing I didn’t like in the beginning was the fact that a mirror was not included with the dresser. I later found out I had to purchase it separately which I thought was odd because most dressers are advertised and sold with the dresser, but I was fine with buying the mirror separately because it didn’t cost a

lot. Less than one hundred dollars actually.

Overall, I very pleased with my son’s new dresser. It’s longer than his last one and the draws are bigger and deeper. I can put more of his clothes in his dresser instead of searching for places to stuff them. The handles are perfectly secured and are easy for my son to use. With the dresser and the mirror combined I paid less than three hundred dollars which is a complete bargain. I also purchased other furniture related to the South Soho dresser collection to give my son a full bedroom set.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 578031604160831/k2311a038/3.8.13