Amaretto Sour Recipe  » Recipes  »
  • When I first had my amaretto sour at the ripe old age of 21, I like Carrie Bradshaw, had found my signature drink
  • I love amaretto sours because even though they are alcoholic beverages they don’t taste like one, which is great for someone like me who don’t really drink hard liquors too often
  • I think this drink is perfect for making at home, especially when you are having a girl’s only night at your home
  • Here’s the recipe I learned to make amaretto sours with, and I’m sharing it with you so you can recreate it and share with your female friends and family

• by C.Channing

When I first had my amaretto sour at the ripe old age of 21, I like Carrie Bradshaw, had found my signature drink.

I love amaretto sours because even though they are alcoholic beverages they don’t taste like one, which is great for someone like me who don’t really drink hard liquors too often. It looks and tastes like regular fruit juice.

When I first started learning how to make drinks as

part of my entertaining resume, the amaretto sour is the first drink I wanted to learn how to make. The amaretto is not strong at all; therefore, it’s an easy drink to enjoy without worrying about blacking out or some other embarrassing event that may occur.

They are the perfect girlie drink and can and should be served throughout the year. However, I would suggest being careful drinking this little cute ...

• drink because even though you only taste sugar and sweetness, after the fifth or sixth round you start feeling it.

I think this drink is perfect for making at home, especially when you are having a girl’s only night at your home. The drink is so easy to make and require very few ingredients.

can recreate it and share with your female friends and family. I promise they will love you for it!

Ingredients: 1 1/2 ounce amaretto 3 ounces sour mix Sour Mix Ingredients: 12 ounces lemon juice 18 ounces distilled water 1/4 cup of sugar 1 egg white

Directions for Sour Mix: 1. Blend in blender and refrigerate

Directions for Amaretto Sour: 1. Fill mixing glass with ice and add amaretto and sour mix.

2. Stir and pour into glass and garnish with cherries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 497031604100931/k2311a037/3.7.13