Deviled Eggs Recipe  » Recipes  »
  • Whenever I am entertaining family and friends at my home, I like to make sure there are plenty of deviled eggs to go around since they are a staple appetizer in the south
  • So if you want a simple deviled eggs recipe you should definitely give this one a try because they will not disappoint

• by C.Channing

Whenever I am entertaining family and friends at my home, I like to make sure there are plenty of deviled eggs to go around since they are a staple appetizer in the south.

Since I’ve learned how to make deviled eggs they are my go to appetizer because they are so quick and easy to make, and I can ensure my guest they can eat them without making a mess.

When I’m making them I make sure not to overcook the

eggs because the yolk is the center piece, and I don’t like seeing grayish-greenish yolks because that makes the deviled eggs unappetizing and it means the eggs are overcooked.

So if you want a simple deviled eggs recipe you should definitely give this one a try because they will not disappoint.

Ingredients: 6 large eggs I cup of mayonnaise 1 teaspoon of salt for taste Paprika

Directions: 1. On high heat, boil the eggs for 20 minutes in a medium pan full of ...

• water.

2. Carefully peel the eggs, preferably while they are still hot, because it makes it easier to just pull the shells away without breaking the shell into pieces.

3. With a sharp knife, carefully insert the blade into the egg until it touches the yolk. With accuracy, slowly cut around the yolk until you have separated the cooked whites into two. The cooked eggs whites will serve as the base for your yolk and mayonnaise mixture.

4. After all the yolks have

been separated from the cooked whites, place them in a separate bowl. Add the 1 teaspoon and 1 cup of mayonnaise and mix until smooth.

5. Place the yolk and mayonnaise mixture in a zip lock bag—if you don’t have any piping equipment—squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag, and cut a slit to pipe the mixture into cooked egg whites—the shells.

6. Pipe in circles until the mixtures covers the base.

7. Generously sprinkle a small amount of paprika to each egg and serve.

Deviled Eggs Recipe
    Zula says :

My family loves deviled eggs I like to add a little yellow mustard to the egg mixture to give it a bit of tartness. Thank you for the tip on piping the egg mixture from a zip lock bag. I’m going to try it on my next batch of deviled eggs.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Zula, I use a zip lock bag all the time it makes it so much cleaner. Also if you want to try something really delicious I use a teaspoon of Lowry’s season salt or occasionally some old bay seasoning, both of those give deviled eggs a delicious kick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 497031604090931/k2311a037/3.7.13