Hemnes TV Storage Combination Cabinet
  • While I was shopping in Orlando, I found this amazing entertainment storage unit that would fit perfectly in my room because there is so much square feet in there, and it would satisfy my needs for space and to be able to display things that really says this is my room
  • I decided to go with an oak color because I wanted the light color of the cabinet to make my room feel open and light
  • The assembly process wasn’t as bad I thought it would be considering I previously had a tv stand similar to the Hemnes one, but I did have to get help raising the shelves to a standing position once I had everything put together
  • The only thing I can honestly say I dislike about the cabinet is the tv stand is so similar to the previous one I had and the height of my tv on my new stand hasn’t changed
  • Currently I’m trying to get another one for my son room, but I will have to wait because mine cost me nearly seven hundred dollars

• by C.Channing

I have been watching the HGTV channel and have been inspired to recreate my room to fit my personality and needs; therefore, I wanted to update the current tv stand because it is shorter than what I expected when I put it together and it only has a minimum amount of cabinet storage space.

While I was shopping in Orlando, I found this amazing entertainment storage unit that would fit perfectly in my room because there is so much square feet in there, and it would satisfy my needs for space and to be able to display things that really says this is my room.

The cabinet I was looking at was a Hemnes TV storage combination. The sales associated showed me their catalog

and told me this particular storage cabinet comes is various colors. I decided to go with an oak color because I wanted the light color of the cabinet to make my room feel open and light.

The storage cabinet came in a lot of parts which all had to be grouped together and then assembled because there are the side shelves, the top shelf connecting the side shelves, and the tv stand.

What drew me to this particular entertainment cabinet is the side shelves reminded me of bookcases, and I have a huge collection of books that I’ve wanted to display and keep in my room. I didn’t want to always leave my room just to go get a book and then take it

back again. The bookcase aspect of the cabinet serves as a convenience for me because I can enjoy being in my room more.

The assembly process wasn’t as bad I thought it would be considering I previously had a tv stand similar to the Hemnes one, but I did have to get help raising the shelves to a standing position once I had everything put together. I probably could have had Ikea put the cabinet together for me, but then I would have to drive it all the way back home which is two hours away from Orlando. So I just decided to put the thing together myself. The only thing I can honestly say I dislike about the cabinet is the tv ...

• Hemnes TV Storage Combination Cabinet
      stand is so similar to the previous one I had and the height of my tv on my new stand hasn’t changed. I wanted my tv to be at an eye level and it’s not, but it doesn’t make watching difficult for me at all I just wish it was at eye level.

I love the draws included on the tv stand because I can place newspapers, tv guides and all my remotes in there and feel comfortable knowing I will find them when I get home. Always losing my remotes was a big issue with my last tv stand because there was simply not enough room to put them in. With this one I don’t have that problem and I have more

than enough room for the remotes to have their own storage area.

Overall, I love my new Hemnes tv storage combination cabinet. It’s big enough where I can store all my books and tv remotes and other related items concerning my entertainment. I love how the light color really opens my room up. I’m not going to lie it was a lot of work assembling the thing because it comes in like three of four parts and then I had to connect everything together. I had help raising the cabinet on its feet so I was comfortable in that aspect. Currently I’m trying to get another one for my son room, but I will have to wait because mine cost me nearly seven hundred dollars.

Aftab Ahmad says :

re : Currently I’m trying to get another one for my son room, but I will have to wait because mine cost me nearly seven hundred dollars
Its a balanced and beautiful and so much space in it. And not very large and not so small. Well looked and fit in every interior design sitting room or tv hall.

Aftab Ahmad says :

Its right but that color also best for every interior design.

Aftab Ahmad says :

Its a good looking design but some difficulties in it. The shelves to a standing position. But not bad design.

I can’t agreed with that thought. The design of Reviews Furniture
Hemnes TV Storage Combination Cabinet is perfect. Its first look its seems like ancient design which is unique one.

Aftab Ahmad says :

I agreed Its costly. Because of its costly its unique and different design.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 577031604070931/k2311a037/3.7.13