Meatless more than 200 of the very best vegetarian recipes by Martha Stewart Living Book  » Books  »
  • I’m currently cooking my way through all of Martha Stewart’s cookbooks, and this meatless cookbook is a recent one I found
  • I thought whoever took the pictures did a great job of styling the food in a pleasing manner for someone who wouldn’t necessarily ex out all meat in my cooking
  • Although I’ve prepared half the book I really enjoyed the soups, salads and side dishes chapters in the book
  • For those categories I used fresh ingredients because it just doesn’t make sense to create vegetarian dishes without using the best of the freshest food
  • I like the beginning of the book because it explains what being a vegetarian means and how to stock up on the basics to prepare a vegetarian meal

• by C.Channing

I’m not a vegetarian by any means; however, I do like to maintain a healthy diet while still being able to eat the things I want. I’m currently cooking my way through all of Martha Stewart’s cookbooks, and this meatless cookbook is a recent one I found.

For a meat lover such as myself I was glad the pictures in this cookbook were appealing. Despite being all vegetables—mainly—I saw a lot of pictures of

recipes that looked really appetizing. The food photographs are placed throughout the book with some actually following the recipe it was created from.

I thought whoever took the pictures did a great job of styling the food in a pleasing manner for someone who wouldn’t necessarily ex out all meat in my cooking.

Although I’ve prepared half the book I really enjoyed the soups, salads and side dishes chapters in the book. I found myself wanting to make these recipes the most because these are vegetarian dishes I eat on a regular basis without categorizing the dishes.

For those categories I used fresh ingredients because it just doesn’t make sense to create vegetarian dishes without using the best of the freshest food. Even though the recipes are vegetarian they did call for a lot of ingredients such as spices and herbs which were mainly used to flavor the ...

• Meatless more than 200 of the very best vegetarian recipes by Martha Stewart Living Book
      dishes.

I like the beginning of the book because it explains what being a vegetarian means and how to stock up on the basics to prepare a vegetarian meal. I did love preparing a majority of the recipes; however, I don’t think I will be giving up meat any time soon regardless of the health benefits.

Meatless more than 200 of the very best vegetarian recipes is a great cookbook for those who want to

incorporate better eating habits into their diets. The recipes in this book are fresh and easy to prepare if you have a cabinet stocked with the basic ingredients such as herbs and spices. The one thing I do love about this cookbook is it doesn’t in any way pressure you to become a vegetarian or live the lifestyle. It simply offers you a better way of preparing fresh ingredients in which you can benefit from health wise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 177031604060931/k2311a037/3.7.13