Ardell Fashion lashes starter kit
  • I prefer my lashes to be thick and close together because it makes the lashes look fuller and more natural
  • I think the kit overall was decent considering it cost less than four dollars

• by C.Channing

When I first started using false lashes, the Ardell fashion lashes starter kit was the first lash kit I had used. I purchased the kit at Wal-Mart for under four dollars.

The kit comes a plastic peel apart container which I didn’t like because I tend to lose things in those types of packaging. However, once closed it is secure I just don’t like how it opens.

Inside the kit consists

of two black 105 lashes secured on a plastic lash holder, a lash gripper and adhesive glue. The Ardell adhesive glue is one I’ve been using when I first started with false lashes up to now. It’s really sticky and easy to apply which is what I need and like for the lashes to stay in place all day long.

I didn’t really like the lash gripper because it would spread the lashes out causing a crazy ripple on my eyes when the glue dried. It didn’t apply naturally to my lash line because it was so stretched out. I had to use tweezers instead because they hold lashes more naturally.

The lashes were full and long, but a little too spaced out for my liking. I prefer my lashes to be thick and close together because it makes the ...

• Ardell Fashion lashes starter kit
      lashes look fuller and more natural. There was a little adhesive already on the lashes on when I applied them without the glue to stayed, but for a short period of time. They were light and the strip was extremely thin; however, it was able to support a lot of adhesive glue and held well on my eyes.

The Ardell false lash kit is a great starter for someone new

to applying them. It comes with a pair of lashes, adhesive glue and grippers. I completely disliked the grippers and would have preferred they not have been included at all. The upside is that the adhesive glue works very well and it was easy to apply to the lashes and remove from my eyes without any pulling. I think the kit overall was decent considering it cost less than four dollars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031604050931/k2311a037/3.7.13