Maybelline Expert Eye Wear Shadow Quad  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Maybelline expert eye wear shadow quad because it is probably one of the easiest eye shadows to work with in terms of application
  • Two applicators come in the compact, but I prefer to use my own brushes because eventually I would have to throw them out to prevent mixing my shadows
  • I go to K-Mart and search because they keep a major stock of the shadow quad, and I get disappointed because I want to use warm tones as well but can never find them
  • I like a nice smoky eye but I like to switch it up with vibrant colors
  • I think if a woman is into cool tones she will love this collection of shadows, but I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who loves bold colors

• by C.Channing

I love Maybelline expert eye wear shadow quad because it is probably one of the easiest eye shadows to work with in terms of application. I’m always suggesting my cousin go out and purchase every color in the shadow quad because she’s new to makeup, and the shadow quad teaches you how to apply it by labeling each shadow for each part of the eye.

The

shadow quad comes in a compact and each shadow is labeled on the lid where to apply it on the eye. I love the labeling aspect because it takes the guess work out for women new to makeup. Two applicators come in the compact, but I prefer to use my own brushes because eventually I would have to throw them out to prevent mixing my shadows.

The colors available for the shadows are predominately cool tones and the downside to that is warm tones are not readily available. I go to K-Mart and search because they keep a major stock of the shadow quad, and I get disappointed because I want to use warm tones as well but can never find them. I like a nice smoky eye but I like ...

• Maybelline Expert Eye Wear Shadow Quad
      to switch it up with vibrant colors.

The shadows are easy to apply which is good for someone who just learning how to use them. Another great thing about the shadows is that I can wear each color individual or blend them all together as suggested. They also take well to being blended with other shadows from different brands.

I think the Maybelline expert eye wear shadow

quad is the perfect starter for women using eye shadow for the first time. The labeling on the lid of the compact takes the guess work out of how and where the shadows are supposed to be applied. I think if a woman is into cool tones she will love this collection of shadows, but I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who loves bold colors.

Abbygale Barnett says :

re : I think if a woman is into cool tones she will love this collection of shadows, but I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who loves bold colors
Smokey colors go with like anything Absolutely love them

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031604030931/k2311a037/3.7.13