Hotel Transylvania , 2012, DVD  » Movies  »
  • I like funny movie's and watch countless animated movie's with my younger sister (who wanted to purchase this DVD mainly because it included a plush of Mavis).Some movie's I cannot stand to watch but this one was interesting, well written and kept me laughing
  • What i thought really made the movie fantastic was the way the voice's brought the character's to life
  • I would watch this movie again and i highly recommend it to anyone who enjoy's animated movie's

• by craftybird

Hotel Transylvania is an animated/comedy/family movie.The movie’s mainly about Dracula voiced by Adam Sandler who operates a hotel far away from the human world to protect his teenage daughter Mavis and the other monster’s from being attacked by angry mob’s with pitchfork’s. A teenage boy voiced by Andy Samberg find’s the resort and fall’s for Mavis voiced by Selena Gomez.

First this is a film for children, I am a very open minded person when it come’s to movie’s.I like funny movie’s and watch countless

animated movie’s with my younger sister (who wanted to purchase this DVD mainly because it included a plush of Mavis.)Some movie’s I cannot stand to watch but this one was interesting, well written and kept me laughing. Spotting monster’s such as Frankenstein or guessing the voice’s each character played was entertaining for me and I laughed at a lot of the joke’s in this movie.

The film started off in 1895 with Dracula caring for his daughter.Dracula doesn’t trust anyone who is not a monster ...

• due to his wife being killed by human’s so he creates a safe environment for his daughter and the other monster’s to stay in. Dracula’s hotel is found by a teenage boy Johnny who stumble’s on the resorts while traveling.I do not want to spoil the movie for anyone so I will not say much but Dracula attempt’s to get rid of johnny several time’s, than decides to dress johnny up as a monster to fit in.Johnny and Mavis eventually find loving feeling’s for
        each other.

What i thought really made the movie fantastic was the way the voice’s brought the character’s to life.Andy samberg made Johnny silly and goofy which made him cute and loveable.CeeLo green voiced a hilarious mummy character. David Spade voices Griffin an invisible man which is basically floating glasses.The movie also had a lot of recognizable voice’s such as Kevin Jame’s, Fran Drescher, Steve Buscemi and Molly Shannon.

I would watch this movie again and i highly recommend it to anyone who enjoy’s animated movie’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 116031603980931/k2311a036/3.6.13