Avon’s Super Drama Mascara
  • I have bought many product's from Avon over the year's and I was excited when I found Super Drama Mascara for $9.50
  • I bought the waterproof kind and I was worried that most of my eye lashes would fall out when i went to wash it off as with other mascara's
  • I decided I wanted to see how my eye's looked with more than one tiny swipe and added two layer's during my second use
  • I was happy to find a product that left them clump free
  • Avon's Super Drama Mascara is one of my favorite beauty product's to use

• by craftybird

I have bought many product’s from Avon over the year’s and I was excited when I found Super Drama Mascara for $9.50. Normally I would not spend a lot of money on a product I have not used but as soon as I saw the unique purple brush I wanted it.

When the product arrived from my Avon sale’s

associate, it was in an attractive long .247 oz purple tube with black cursive writing on tube. The mascara’s brightly colored wand is skinny, curvy and the bristles are tiny.Since I was cautious about using the mascara after using other brand’s by Avon I have purchased with promising special features that did not to actually be there I did not want to add too much for my first use.So I only went over my lashes once, immediately my lashes looked longer and fuller.It had a nice consistency and went on easily.I bought the waterproof kind and I was worried that most of my eye lashes would fall out when i went to wash it off as with other ...

• Avon's Super Drama Mascara
      mascara’s. However later I did not need to worry about having trouble getting the product off or having to rub my eye’s roughly because the product washed off easily.

I find most mascaras make my lashes look like spider leg’s when I use more than one swipe.I decided I wanted to see how my eye’s looked with more than

one tiny swipe and added two layer’s during my second use.My eyelashes looked longer, and separated. I was happy to find a product that left them clump free.After having a long day and keeping it on for eight hour’s the mascara stayed put and did not smudge or flake.

Avon’s Super Drama Mascara is one of my favorite beauty product’s to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316031603970931/k2311a036/3.6.13