Essential home storage bench  » Furniture  »
  • Even though item was one more thing I would need to assemble, or have someone else assemble for me, I thought it would be well worth it since it probably would be sold out considering how beautiful it is constructed
  • It is sturdy and made from wood and that’s what I like about it
  • I love the storage part of the bench because I keep tons and tons of entertainment, fashion and food magazines in my room
  • I think I did pretty good to only spend one hundred dollars

• by C.Channing

Every since I saw a storage bench similar to this one in Finger Hut’s shopping catalog, I just knew I would be able to find one closer to home without the need for the extra delivery expense.

Since the lid to my last chest broke I have needed to replace it for some time I just haven’t found what I wanted to replace it with until now. I figured the storage bench which is similar to my chest except it looks more like a bench than anything would be an early birthday

gift to myself.

Even though item was one more thing I would need to assemble, or have someone else assemble for me, I thought it would be well worth it since it probably would be sold out considering how beautiful it is constructed. It is sturdy and made from wood and that’s what I like about it. It has an old world feel to it as if it had been passed through the generations.

I hate to admit this but the bench looks like one of those benches you see in one of those television court shows. It’s the same color and build. However, after my boyfriend assembled it I was able to dress the seat part with pillows and a throw to make it feel cozier and less jailhouse. Another thing I was able to do to make it comfortable to sit on was by one of the large pillows just for hard furniture like this that way my butt doesn’t fall asleep. With all the furnishings I added to the bench you can’t even tell that it has a secret storage area.

I love the ...

• Essential home storage bench
      storage part of the bench because I keep tons and tons of entertainment, fashion and food magazines in my room. It’s as if I’m my own newsstand. With the storage it allows me to store my magazines in there when I’m not reading them. Because the space is so big I am able to store two of my throws in there as well. I figured adding in pillows would be pushing it and I didn’t want to overcrowd the space.

I guess positive thinking worked in my favor because I have wanted a

storage bench for the longest time and I finally have one. In the beginning it looked as if it belonged in somebody’s courthouse, but after I gave it a little tender, love and care the entire look of it changed, and it looked and felt as if it belonged in somebody’s home. The storage also paid off for me big since I have a lot of magazines in my room that I am now able to store away keeping my room clutter free. I think I did pretty good to only spend one hundred dollars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 576031603940931/k2311a036/3.6.13