ELF Studio Cream Eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love eye shadows and stock up on them as much as I can
  • What I like best about this shadow is not only does it come in a small jar which I can easily seal the shadow to prevent things from getting into it, it also comes with a slanted brush
  • But, you’re getting a great bargain because to buy a slanted brush on its own would cost roughly six or seven dollars depending on the brand

• by C.Channing

Since receiving my gift of the ELF neutral twelve piece eye shadow, I have become a fan of ELF products. Not only because they are great to use, but they are so affordable compared to most of the cosmetic companies on the market.

I love eye shadows and stock up on them as much as I can. I can only imagine how many eye shadows I have collected at this point, but they should be well over the two hundred mark at this point.

This past year I have been exposed to cream shadows, and I love how smooth and bright they are when applied. This particular ELF studio cream

eye shadow falls into the smoky shades of dark browns, blacks and grays, and if anyone knows me they know I love to create a nice smoky eye.

What I like best about this shadow is not only does it come in a small jar which I can easily seal the shadow to prevent things from getting into it, it also comes with a slanted brush. A slanted brush is great for applying eye shadow as eyeliner. At times, depending on what type of shadow or liner I’m using, I find that a slanted brush can give me a cleaner application and allows me to easily brush up the ...

• shadow or liner at my lash line.

The shadow may look as if there is not a lot, but it’s cream shadow and it can last a couple of weeks depending on how often I use the particular shadow color. I’ve used cream shadows in the past and I love the silk texture of the cream. It is so soft to the touch if I’m using my finger to apply the eye shadow, and it goes on smoothly and blends perfectly. I find that the cream shadow is a little more vibrant and tends to hold color better with or without primer.

For three dollars, you’re not going to get

a better deal when it comes to cream eye shadows. I’ve spent up to ten dollars for other brands and ELF is just as good as the more notorious larger cosmetic brands. I love the jar it comes in because it allows me to seal it without worrying about the shadow getting messed up. I also like the slanted brush included, however, it was a little short for my personal taste. But, you’re getting a great bargain because to buy a slanted brush on its own would cost roughly six or seven dollars depending on the brand. If you’re into cream shadows this is a good one to have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315031603860931/k2311a035/3.5.13