False eyelashes - Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Eyelashes  » Cosmetics  »
  • Sonia Kashuk full glam eyelashes are false eyelashes I found while shopping at Target
  • The eyelashes are long and spaced out which I thought would be an interesting look for a photo shoot I was having
  • Compared to other eyelash kits, I like this one the best because it came in a solid, secure box
  • A lot of the times when it comes to false eyelashes, the manufacturer always encourage you to trim the lashes if necessary to fit your eyes, and I didn’t have that problem
  • I think if you’re going for an over the top and bold look these lashes are perfect for you

• by C.Channing

Sonia Kashuk full glam eyelashes are false eyelashes I found while shopping at Target. They come in a container which is how most eyelash kits are packaged, and adhesive glue is provided.

The eyelashes are long and spaced out which I thought would be an interesting look for a photo shoot I was having. They appeared glamorous and sensual which was the message I wanted to get across in y photos.

secure box. Unlike other kits I had in the past where they came in a plastic container in which everything inside would either bounce around or fall out completely. Everything in the kit was secure and I liked that aspect of it.

A lot of the times when it comes to false eyelashes, the manufacturer always encourage you to trim the lashes if necessary to fit your eyes, and I didn’t have that problem. They fit perfectly from the outer part of my eye to the inner part without any hassle or irritation that some false lashes can have if they are too long or improperly placed.

Although I have my own lash adhesive glue, I decided to use the glue provided and it worked exactly like the one I currently have. It turns clear when it dries and it is easy to remove, and not damaging or harsh on my lashes. I was able to remove the leftover glue on the lashes with warm water and a soft, cotton wash cloth without damaging ...

• False eyelashes - Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Eyelashes
      the lashes themselves.

I used the lashes multiple times which is good because I spent five dollars plus tax on them, and I wanted to make sure I was getting my money’s worth. I wouldn’t suggest using them more than five times because then they tend to take on wear and tear, and they begin to stretch out making you need to trim them. Five time use and that’s it.

Overall, I liked using Sonia Kashuk full glam eyelashes. They are well made and easy to use. They

fit my lash line perfectly and the glue was easy to apply and remove with the lashes. They come in a secure container which I like because I didn’t have to worry about its contents falling out and getting lost. I think if you’re going for an over the top and bold look these lashes are perfect for you. The only downside to these lashes I found is the kit doesn’t come with tweezers to help you apply them to your eyes; therefore, you would have to purchase your own.

Tweety says :

re : I think if you’re going for an over the top and bold look these lashes are perfect for you
I have also tried Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Eyelashes. In a matter of fact I also found them at Target. These eyelashes are perfect for evening wear or anytime you want that extra lash look that makes people turn and say "Wow " They’re so soft and natural looking that one would have to look really close and notice they’re false. Even though they can be trimmed, they look great as they are. There’s no need to apply mascara. They open up, brighten your eyes,and put more emphasis on them and look spectacular any time. They add that extra sparkle which is very youthful looking and attractive. Lashes are such a plus for that natural look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315031603850931/k2311a035/3.5.13