Whipped Cream Recipe  » Recipes  »
  • For me, whipped cream is the best because it makes the perfect finish to any dessert, it can serve as a great dipping for fruits and vegetables, it can be flavored and eaten on its own, and it makes the perfect topping to hot chocolate and coffee
  • I used to buy whipped cream in a can from the grocery store until I learned how to make it from scratch while taking a cooking class
  • Once I learned the ingredients that go into making whipped cream, I was so surprised because there are only two ingredients which together cost less than what I was paying for a can of it

• by C.Channing

I love whipped cream! For me, whipped cream is the best because it makes the perfect finish to any dessert, it can serve as a great dipping for fruits and vegetables, it can be flavored and eaten on its own, and it makes the perfect topping to hot chocolate and coffee.

I consider it to be the best universal sweet ingredient.

I used to buy whipped cream in a can from the grocery store until I

learned how to make it from scratch while taking a cooking class. Once I learned the ingredients that go into making whipped cream, I was so surprised because there are only two ingredients which together cost less than what I was paying for a can of it.

Making it from scratch has been better for me because not only is it quicker, the cost of the ingredients to make it is a lot cheaper than purchasing ...

• in it an aerosol can in the dairy section.

Once the whipped cream is made, it can be either spooned into a dessert or drink, or you can pipe it for a more professional presentation.

Whipped cream may seem like a complicated thing to make, but I ensure you once you start using this recipe you will never go back to buying store bought whipped cream.

Ingredients: 1 1/2 Cup of heavy cream (any brand will do) 1

Cup of sugar 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla (optional)

Directions: 1. Combine both heavy cream and sugar in a large mixing bowl.

2. With an electric hand mixer, mix the heavy cream and sugar for five minutes on your highest setting.

3. Turn off your mixer after five minutes and check the stiffness of the whipped cream. If it’s not as stiff as you would like continue to mix for another two minutes.

4. Place whipped cream in a sealed container to chill and serve when ready.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 495031603820931/k2311a035/3.5.13