Avon MagiX Face Perfector Primer
  • I have been looking for a good primer for my face for some time now, and the only problem about this particular Avon product is that it is no longer sold in the original version I purchased
  • I love how light it feels on my face considering it is layered with moisturizer, foundation and finishing powder
  • Unfortunately I am unable to order this particular primer anymore because for whatever reason Avon decided to repackage it into a lotion version

• by C.Channing

I have been looking for a good primer for my face for some time now, and the only problem about this particular Avon product is that it is no longer sold in the original version I purchased.

When I first purchased the MagiX face perfector primer is came in a black compact with the primer a solid cream, with the sponge applicator located in a

secret compartment underneath. The primer itself is similar to that of shea butter that comes in a jar where it is in a solid state, but once you apply it to your body it smoothes out.

Even in its solid state the primer is smooth and sort of creamy. It doesn’t entirely become creamy until I applied it to my face and it, and it is like working with Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. It evened my skin tone and it made my skin soft.

I’m very skeptical when it comes to mixing various brands of makeup due to an allergic reaction I had years ago. However, the MagiX face primer worked well with my Ideal flawless foundation.

With the MagiX face primer, my makeup looks clean and even and doesn’t ...

• Avon MagiX Face Perfector Primer
      make me look like a clown with heavy makeup. I love how light it feels on my face considering it is layered with moisturizer, foundation and finishing powder. Despite all the extras it still feels light and helps my makeup last throughout the day.

lotion version. I’m not sure if I will buy the lotion version or not because I have become so attached to the solid cream version of this. The product is light, applies smoothly evening out my skin tone, and it acts as a moisturizer softening my skin. My makeup last all day and I never need a retouch unless I’m in humidity all day.

Mel says :

re : Unfortunately I am unable to order this particular primer anymore because for whatever reason Avon decided to repackage it into a lotion version
I found the Avon Magix Face Perfector to be heavy, with a strange powder wax sort of feel on my skin and I didn’t like the fragrance. It caused break outs and itching. I would not buy this product again. I don’t believe in products that close the pores, this causes break-outs, skin needs to breathe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031603620331/k2311a034/3.4.13