Seiko Honda F1 Watch
    • Item: Seiko Honda F1 Watch By: Missy

Since getting pension money, my dad has bought a Seiko Honda F1 Watch, that on days that he’s in such a good mood, I could borrow his watch, but should promise him a lot of times not to use it, as

this Seiko watch costs !gulp $10,000. My mom was very angry at him in the first place to be buying it, but he got a good point saying that that was his hard-earned money, and he had never splurge before.

And Seiko is his favorite known brand.

Good points, good enough.

Now back to this watch.

I only borrow it whenever I’m going to dinner functions or exclusive invitations of a friend’s wedding.

And, I have to be driving to be using this expensive glittery watch.

That are ...

• Seiko Honda F1 Watch
      the terms of my dad, anyway.

This watch is a mixture of classic black and it has a silvery strap.

This watch is definitely inspired from Honda F1’s racing team, and it suits anyone wearing it.

Now, the back of this watch is totally transparent,

so you could see the mechanism working.

Each subdial has crystal like designs, like some lights you could find on the rear of racing cars.

The engineering of this watch is truly superb, and it will turn heads to the users wearing it.

I’m a living proof of that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64905160360531/k2311a059/5.9.07