Clearskin Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • My pores are not visible and I tend to keep a goof facial regimen, and I was definitely looking for a scrub that I could use alone if I didn’t have time to complete my entire regimen
  • I consider those types of scrubs to be borderline cleansers
  • I would not recommend using this product when you have breakouts because it will look as if you had been picking at the bumps
  • The scrub cost only half of what you would be paying for other Clearskin scrubs which is not bad considering it is a popular brand for some

• by C.Channing

I previously wrote a review about a Clearskin kit I was trying out, and I had absolutely nothing positive to say about it to say the least. So why would I bother using another one of their products is beyond me; however, from hearing how good is was and actually seeing the results on someone’s face after continued use I thought I would give a Clearskin product one more try.

The Clearskin product I purchased is the pore penetrating invigorating scrub. My pores are not visible and I tend to keep a

goof facial regimen, and I was definitely looking for a scrub that I could use alone if I didn’t have time to complete my entire regimen.

The scrub comes in a fairly decent tube which stands up on its own, with the opening of the tube facing downward. The tube contains 2.5 ounces of the scrub and it is very textured. Not to mention the scent of the scrub is extremely strong that it should be kept as far away from the eyes as possible.

When the label says scrub they mean it because I almost wanted to cry at how tough the scrub is. I don’t mean to use the term tough in a bad way because when it comes to scrubs you want one that will be tough when removing dead skin cells. I’ve gone through a lot of facial scrubs that were gentle, but gentle doesn’t help remove the dead skin cells, dirt and oil from clogging your pores. I consider those types of scrubs to be borderline cleansers.

I would not recommend using this product when you have breakouts because it ...

• Clearskin Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub
      will look as if you had been picking at the bumps. I had a small bump on my forehead when I was using the scrub, and when I finished rinsing and drying my face off, the bump looked as if I had scratched it because there was a little blood, but nothing major though. So if you suffer from frequent breakouts or severe acne I would suggest getting a milder product.

For the first time I can truly say something positive about a Clearskin product. The invigorating scrub works as well as

I have heard and seen. It’s really tough to use so if you’re someone who suffers from severe breakouts I would not recommend this product for you. The scrub not only cleans your pores, it also softens your skin as well. I would definitely keep this product far away from your eyes because it tends to be strong causing the eyes to water if too close. The scrub cost only half of what you would be paying for other Clearskin scrubs which is not bad considering it is a popular brand for some.

Shalinthia says :

re : I would not recommend using this product when you have breakouts because it will look as if you had been picking at the bumps
I used this product. I think it’s great. It however doesn’t do the same for everybody, simply because our skins vary and are so different.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311031603420731/k2311a031/3.1.13