Ardell fashion false eyelashes 103  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love wearing a great pair of eyelashes because not only does it draw attention to my eyes, it gives my face an overall youthful appearance
  • They are subtle yet very thick which is why I like them
  • One of the first things I learned when it came to applying false eyelashes is not to be stingy when it comes to adding glue to them
  • They take well to a lot of adhesive glue, and the best part is they are priced fewer than four dollars

• by C.Channing

If there is one thing I keep a heavy stock of it’s my Ardell fashion lashes 103. I love wearing a great pair of eyelashes because not only does it draw attention to my eyes, it gives my face an overall youthful appearance. Not to mention I feel like a million bucks when I’m wearing them.

I wasn’t aware of the Ardell brand of lashes until I started searching for an eyelash kit. The eyelash brand is carried by K-Mart, Target and Sally’s Beauty Supply

store. They come in packages as either a set or as individuals. Ranging from subtle to costume and over the top.

This particular set, the 103, does not come in a kit comes in two strip. They are subtle yet very thick which is why I like them. I can wear them in any setting and they look like my natural eyelashes.

One of the things I love about the Ardell eyelash 103 is that they always fit my eyes. They are not too long where I have to cut them. Since they don’t come in a kit I have to use a pair of tweezers to hold the lashes in place while I apply the adhesive glue and then apply them to my lash line.

I love that the eye lashes take well to a lot of adhesive glue. One of the first things I learned when it came to applying false eyelashes is not to be stingy when it comes to adding glue to them. Anything less than that ...

• Ardell fashion false eyelashes 103
      would result in the eyelashes not holding for long periods of time, and believe me it’s embarrassing to be in front of someone only to feel the corner of your eyelash falling down.

I like how they are not heavy to wear despite how thick the eyelashes are. I like that they are long enough to draw attention to my eyes, but not rub up against my glasses when I’m wearing them. Also, they take well to mascara which is always a must when applying

eyelashes.

It took me some time, but I finally found my go to eyelashes with Ardell fashion lashes 103. Although the word fashion is inserted into the product name, they are not over-the-top ridiculous and you can wear them in any environment. They are easy to apply and not heavy at all. They take well to a lot of adhesive glue, and the best part is they are priced fewer than four dollars. Not bad considering I use them multiple times before buying new ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311031603410731/k2311a031/3.1.13