Avon Glazewear Diamonds Eye Color Eye Shadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought the eye shadow would apply thick based on the look of the consistency
  • I liked using the glazewear brush, but I prefer to use a regular eye shadow brush because I’m not limited in what I can do with the shadow
  • Overall, I love using the Avon glazewear diamonds eye color eye shadow because it’s a whole new take on what eye shadow is supposed to be
  • One glazewear diamonds can cost seven dollars, and it is so worth it

• by C.Channing

Avon glazewear diamonds eye color eye shadow is a relatively new eye shadow for me. I am used to matte powder, and cream eye shadows; therefore, using an eye shadow that comes in the form of lip gloss was a new experience.

I guess Avon is expanding the glazewear line, thus explaining creating an eye shadow in the form of lip gloss. The glazewear diamonds eye shadow is packaged just like the glazewear lip gloss. It comes in a round tube with an application brush.

Although the eye shadow is

part of the glazewear lineup, it is no where thick as the lip gloss. It sort of resembles liquid foundation just one step above the thinness of it. The diamonds eye shadow I purchased is called bronze shine. There is a shimmer to it that gives it a little flare if you’re someone who likes a hint of shimmer in your eye shadow.

I thought the eye shadow would apply thick based on the look of the consistency; however, it was the opposite. Not only did the eye shadow apply thin, it also blends in thin too. I had apply maybe two or three layers in order to see it, or it simply could have been the fact my complexion is too similar to carry the color. Either way I still liked the way it look even though it didn’t come out as bright as I thought it would.

One of the great things about this eye shadow is that it blends really well. Sometimes there are eye shadows that are so heavy that the look itself weighs ...

• Avon Glazewear Diamonds Eye Color Eye Shadow
      down on your eyes; however, the shadow comes off as light and fresh. The bronze shine for me gave me a natural look while giving me the surprise element of the shimmer. I liked using the glazewear brush, but I prefer to use a regular eye shadow brush because I’m not limited in what I can do with the shadow.

Overall, I love using the Avon glazewear diamonds eye color eye shadow because it’s a whole new take on what eye shadow is supposed to be. Because of the

consistency of the eye shadow, it lasts longer than any other eye shadow. I love that it is not messy like some eye shadows tend to be, and that I can safely carry it in my purse with worrying about it opening and ruining other things in my purse. It’s easy to use and I love how well it blends. It’s a great product and new alternative when it comes to eye shadows. However, it’s not cheap. One glazewear diamonds can cost seven dollars, and it is so worth it.

quick note by anonymous :

Does AVON still sell this?

Galega says :

Yes, Avon still sells this Eye Color. You can get it from retail store, or from Amazon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311031603400731/k2311a031/3.1.13