Glazewear Intense Brown Sugar Lip Gloss Mini
  • If you’ve read a review I written about the original Avon Glazewear lip gloss, then you would know how much I love this particular lip gloss and I stock up on it every chance I get
  • There were plenty of color options to choose from, but I decided to get the intense brown sugar because I loved the brown color of the gloss
  • When the gloss arrived and finally had the opportunity to test it out, I noticed that it had a nice sugar aroma to it
  • A really cute thing I like about the gloss is that it has a few sparkles in it
  • I think it is really great for those who don’t like to carry full size lip glosses in their purse

• by C.Channing

If you’ve read a review I written about the original Avon Glazewear lip gloss, then you would know how much I love this particular lip gloss and I stock up on it every chance I get. I first found out about the mini version of the glazewear by flipping to the back of an Avon book when I saw a ninety-nine cent price tag.

The glazewear intense brown sugar lip gloss is everything I love about

the original: it’s moisturizes my lips and lasts quite a long time throughout the day. Although the mini glazewear is half the size of the original is still remains true to the glazewear formula.

There were plenty of color options to choose from, but I decided to get the intense brown sugar because I loved the brown color of the gloss. Even though my lips match the color of the gloss I wasn’t exactly sure how it would appear, but I decided to make the purchase anyway.

When the gloss arrived and finally had the opportunity to test it out, I noticed that it had a nice sugar aroma to it. I don’t really buy scented lip gloss because I feel I’ve outgrown the need to have my lips taste like every fruit or spice known to man, but I was pleasantly surprised how well I took to the scent. I also ...

• Glazewear Intense Brown Sugar Lip Gloss Mini
      learned that even thought it has a sweet aroma it doesn’t taste like anything.

A really cute thing I like about the gloss is that it has a few sparkles in it. I’m not big on glitter in my lip gloss since it tends to burn my lips especially during the winter time. However, the glitter in this lip gloss was not large or harsh on my lips which I liked.

I would definitely recommend the

Avon glazewear intense brown sugar lip gloss to anyone who has either experience the original glazewear or looking for an affordable lip gloss. Even though the mini gloss is half the size of the original it still works the same except it doesn’t cost as much. The original glazewear is not cheap unless you are purchasing it on sale. I think it is really great for those who don’t like to carry full size lip glosses in their purse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311031603360731/k2311a031/3.1.13