Avon Healthy Makeup Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • It completely covered any blemish I had, but I wouldn’t recommend using the dipping brush to blend it because it will not blend completely
  • Unfortunately I am unable to order a new tube of Avon’s healthy makeup concealer because they discontinued the product
  • I like the round lip gloss tube the concealer comes in because it makes it easier for me to carry in my purse
  • Overall, I love using this product and fear the day when I’m on my last drop of concealer

• by C.Channing

The Avon healthy makeup concealer is one of those beauty products sold by Avon that I always feared would be discontinued. It has. I’m not really familiar with Avon’s healthy makeup line, and I only found the concealer because I was plundering through my mom’s makeup stash. She wasn’t using it so she let me have it.

The Avon healthy makeup concealer comes in a lip gloss like tube. It has

a brush just like lip gloss so you can apply the concealer. The thing I loved about this particular concealer is that it was similar to liquid foundation and it blends well.

It completely covered any blemish I had, but I wouldn’t recommend using the dipping brush to blend it because it will not blend completely. I would recommend using a concealer brush instead because it blends better.

Despite the concealer being lighter than my skin tone, I’m not sure if it was a universal concealer which naturally adapts to the skin tone it is being applied to. It was almost three shades lighter than my skin tone and it blended in perfectly especially under my eye area where I tend to get puffiness and the unflattering circles. Not only did it even out color under my eyes, but it smooth the ...

• Avon Healthy Makeup Concealer
      puffiness reducing it to barely noticeable.

Unfortunately I am unable to order a new tube of Avon’s healthy makeup concealer because they discontinued the product. However, somehow I am able to stretch it out and I’ve had it for a couple of months now. I like the round lip gloss tube the concealer comes in because it makes it easier for me to carry in my purse. I like that it’s

a liquid concealer and that it comes with a dipping brush applicator, but I wouldn’t recommend applying it with the brush because it doesn’t blend well.

Overall, I love using this product and fear the day when I’m on my last drop of concealer. I wish Avon didn’t discontinue it because other customers will not be able to see how great a product it is. I’m so in love with this concealer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128021603260728/k2311a0228/2.28.13