Mary Kay Eye Primer Makeup
  • Luckily, I know someone who works as a sales person who let me test it out

• by C.Channing

Before I started using eye primer I didn’t realize how important it was for my eye shadow. It just always seemed dull and always needed a retouch. I don’t really purchase makeup from Mary Kay because their prices are outrageous for some of the stuff they sell. Luckily, I know someone who works as a sales person who let me test it out.

The particular Mary Kay eye primer I

used came is a small, gray three ounce tube. I was mad to say the least to see such a little tube of primer. However, I did like that is was created for people with sensitive skin because I tend to breakout when it comes to harsh makeup.

The primer was white and smooth as lotion which made it easy for me to apply it to the lids of my eyes. It took less than a small dot to really cover my entire eye. I let it sit before applying my eye shadow because I didn’t want it to take on a wet look.

My eye shadow adhered to the primer really well and the color looked more vivid. I didn’t have to do any retouches throughout the day, and it really did look better with the primer on instead ...

• Mary Kay Eye Primer Makeup
      of without. Also, the primer lasted me about three to four weeks which wasn’t bad, and because I liked the results I ended up making a purchase for a couple of tubes despite the high price tag of twelve dollars.

Looking at the primer without trying it, I certain I would have told others to walk away from it especially how much Mary Kay wanted for it. You would pay

twelve dollars for a small three ounce tube of primer. However, the primer works great and last a decent amount of time considering how small the tube is. Not only did it make my eye makeup last longer, but the color looked more vibrant instead of dull. I heard that it can be used as a concealer as well, but because I fear breakouts I only use the primer on my eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128021603250728/k2311a0228/2.28.13