Rimmel London Lycra Lash Extender Mascara
  • When it comes to mascara my favorite brand to use is Rimmel London because their products always fall into the perfect price point for me
  • I found the Rimmel London lycra extender in a Wal-Mart store for only one dollar
  • What I like about the mascara is that I don’t have to dip the brush multiple times to feel satisfied that I have enough mascara
  • I love how as I am extending the brush upward it lengthens my eyelashes
  • Another great thing I noticed about the mascara is that even though it’s not water proof, it doesn’t rub off easily unless I rub my eyes

• by C.Channing

When it comes to mascara my favorite brand to use is Rimmel London because their products always fall into the perfect price point for me. Rimmel London has a variety of mascaras on the market, and currently my favorite is the lycra lash extender.

While I was creating my checklist for what I was looking for in mascara, my number one must-have was clump free mascara. I have seen women with mascara on full of clumps and it just doesn’t look attractive to have a bunch of black balls

sitting on your eyelashes.

Another key must-have for me was to have mascara that would lengthen my lashes. I have pretty thick eyelashes, but they are not long and I wanted to have that extension element that would make my lashes appear even more beautiful.

I found the Rimmel London lycra extender in a Wal-Mart store for only one dollar. I’m not sure if they were discontinuing the product or if they had too much of the product and were trying to unload it at a deep discount. Either way,

I made off with twenty of them just in case they were discontinuing the product.

What I like about the mascara is that I don’t have to dip the brush multiple times to feel satisfied that I have enough mascara. All it takes is one dip and I’m done. I like how the black mascara really highlights my lashes and enlarges them as I brush them upward.

I love how as I am extending the brush upward it lengthens my eyelashes. It’s similar to having curly hair and then ...

• Rimmel London Lycra Lash Extender Mascara
      flat ironing it. Your hair may appear short or medium length when it’s curly, but is long when it is straightened. The same results applied to my eyelashes. I felt that the mascara finally gave me a length that matched the thickness of lashes.

Another great thing I noticed about the mascara is that even though it’s not water proof, it doesn’t rub off easily unless I rub my eyes. I do, however, try to stay indoors when it’s raining because I’m afraid the mascara will run. The mascara

is also easy to remove with some sort of makeup remover lotion or wipes.

Overall, I’m completely satisfied with how well the Rimmel London lycra lash extender works for me. It makes my lashes appear longer which is what I wanted. It doesn’t clump up which I find highly unattractive in any mascara. For me, it doesn’t come off easily unless I use a makeup remover product which means I don’t have to do a lot of touch ups throughout the day. A great product at a great price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128021603240728/k2311a0228/2.28.13