Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I’m a woman who loves a good sale when it comes to makeup, and I was able to get my favorite foundation—Ideal Flawless invisible coverage liquid foundation—two for ten dollars through my Avon representative
  • I was so happy when I found this foundation because I had gone through numerous types of foundation that I simply wasn’t happy with
  • Something else I noticed about this particular brand of foundation is that it conceals blemishes
  • It goes on smooth and doesn’t make me look as if I have on foundation which is what I love because there is nothing better than a natural look when it comes to makeup

• by C.Channing

I’m a woman who loves a good sale when it comes to makeup, and I was able to get my favorite foundation—Ideal Flawless invisible coverage liquid foundation—two for ten dollars through my Avon representative.

I was so happy when I found this foundation because I had gone through numerous types of foundation that I simply wasn’t happy with. Not to mention I couldn’t find a foundation that matched my complexion exactly that was offered at the price Avon was offering the Ideal Flawless liquid foundation.

The foundation came in an all black box, which is how most Avon makeup products are packaged. The bottle is made of glass with a black

top and dispenser to push down to release the foundation onto my foundation brush. Despite the bottle being made of glass, it is pretty sturdy considering I have accidently knocked it off my bathroom counter, only to chip it just a little instead of breaking it completely.

The liquid foundation has an incredible shine to it which picks up the color great on my foundation brush, but luckily for me it doesn’t apply that way. I usually apply a pea size amount of foundation to particular areas of my face, which goes on smooth and blends well. No shine at all and it doesn’t even look as if I have ...

• on foundation.

Something else I noticed about this particular brand of foundation is that it conceals blemishes. Like any women, I tend to have my times when I have a breakout or two—nothing major or attention drawing—however, once I put the foundation on those spots they were completely gone. It’s like having a foundation and concealer in one.

The reason I return to Ideal Flawless invisible coverage liquid foundation is that I’m not sensitive to it. I don’t have breakouts like some women do to certain foundations. It goes on smooth and doesn’t make me look as if I have on foundation which is what I love because there is nothing

better than a natural look when it comes to makeup. It matches my complexion beautifully as well as acts as a concealer. A bonus about this product is that it has SPF 15 included which means my skin is always protected from the sun when I’m out.

This is a great product for someone who is looking for foundation to apply with ease and no fuss. I have begun stocking up on the Ideal Flawless foundation because Avon tends to sell out of their best products. However, I doubt they will stop selling this product any time soon. Better safe than sorry when it comes to a good thing such as this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127021603160828/k2311a0227/2.27.13