Avon Ideal Flawless Pressed Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like how light the powder is and that it doesn’t leave is streak of clumps that some powders tend to leave if not blended in properly
  • Because the powder is so light it doesn’t take a lot of applications to get a flawless finish that I love having

• by C.Channing

Ideal Flawless pressed powder is a cosmetic product sold by Avon. I came across this particular brand after a long search for a powder to finish my makeup I would be happy with that wasn’t so expensive. Relatively ten dollars is still considered expensive for some, however, it was nowhere near the twenty-five dollars and up price range that I was seeing. So I was good on that end.

The pressed powder comes in a small, black compact with a soft pad for application. There are ten shades to choose from and I went with the translucent because it easily adapted to my complexion. I figured any other shade

would either be too dark or too light.

When I first started using this powder I had to do some tweaking because when I was using the soft pad it was absorbing too much of the powder, and it would cause to look like a ghost which I why I have been using a powder brush for application.

I like how light the powder is and that it doesn’t leave is streak of clumps that some powders tend to leave if not blended in properly. Because the powder is so light it doesn’t take a lot of applications to get a flawless finish that I love having. I can apply ...

• anywhere from three to five small dots of the powder and blend in and be finished. It takes less than three minutes to blend.

Another benefit of the powder being so light is that if used appropriately, it will last for a couple of months even with daily use. This is actually my first purchase of the Ideal Flawless pressed powder, and I have had it for about three to four months now. So I really get my money’s worth in terms of how long the product lasts.

The powder actually lives up to the name Flawless because even though I usually apply foundation and concealer to my face, if

I overlooked a blemished area by mistake the powder will cover it up acting as if it was a concealer.

If you’re someone looking for a good and stable powder to finish off your making giving you a flawless look, then I would highly suggest purchasing this powder from Avon’s website or finding an Avon representative. It does cost ten dollars; however, the benefits are well worth it. You’re getting a powder that blends in perfectly to your complexion. You get lots of color options, and it is light on your face. It acts as a concealer, and gives your makeup the perfect finish. A win-win if you ask me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125021603041028/k2311a0225/2.25.13