Mr Coffee 12 Cup Coffee Maker  » Housewares  »
  • Unfortunately my last coffee maker decided to kick the bucket without giving me any notice which left me scrambling to find a new coffee maker
  • Although I like Wal-Mart and Target, K-Mart has been a good place to go to find cheap appliances
  • Coffee products, I found a twelve cup coffee maker that fit the guidelines of what I was looking for
  • There are a few functions which I love because I didn’t want to feel overwhelmed by the amount of options of brewing I would have
  • Coffee twelve cup coffee maker has been the best investment I have made in my kitchen does far

• by C.Channing

I am one of those people who cannot have a great day without a cup of hot, tasty coffee. Unfortunately my last coffee maker decided to kick the bucket without giving me any notice which left me scrambling to find a new coffee maker.

I wanted a coffee maker that was not high-tech, and could be something I could easily program and work without being overloaded with hundreds of functions. I wanted it to be easy to assemble and clean since I tend to be one of those people who get up in the morning saying one more minute. Also, any new coffee maker I would purchase would have to be at the low end of my

budget.

Although I like Wal-Mart and Target, K-Mart has been a good place to go to find cheap appliances. K-Mart also tends to sell a lot of Mr. Coffee products which is so hard to find in other stores unless I go directly to the Mr. Coffee website and order from them. While sifting through the many Mr. Coffee products, I found a twelve cup coffee maker that fit the guidelines of what I was looking for.

I didn’t have to do any assembling when it came to this particular model, except set the time and learn the mechanics of the coffee maker. There are a few functions which I love because I didn’t want to feel overwhelmed by the amount of options of brewing I would have.

On the side of the coffee maker is a transparent window which allows me to see the water level which I love because I don’t have to worry about the coffee maker shutting off because of low water levels. I like the top lid because I can just open it up and fill the water tank and put in the coffee filter with the coffee all at the same time. There is also a special shower head which is the water from the water tanking filtering the water to the coffee. Therefore, I don’t have to worry about manually pouring the water on the coffee because ...

• Mr Coffee 12 Cup Coffee Maker
      the shower head does it for me.

Another unique thing I found is there is a delay function which allows me to program a set time for the coffee to start brewing. I thought it was a neat function to have, not to mention I could prepare the coffee the night before and have it programmed to brew the following morning for me. I also like how the top of the coffee pot locks which means I will never have an accident which I love because my son loves being in the kitchen, and that was something is was seriously worried about. I can only pour the coffee when I have twisted the top to a certain

degree to open, and twist it back to close.

I can honestly say buying the Mr. Coffee twelve cup coffee maker has been the best investment I have made in my kitchen does far. It only has a few functions which I like because I don’t have to spend an entire day reading the owner’s manual learning how to work the coffee maker. I like the transparent water level window, and I especially love the lock mechanism on the coffee pot lid to prevent unwanted spills. This particular model is best for someone who doesn’t want a fancy coffee or cappuccino maker. This is for someone who wants to brew a quick cup of coffee without any fuss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325021603031028/k2311a0225/2.25.13