Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I decided to take a chance since my hair was in desperate need of a good washing
  • The bottle itself is 22 ounces which isn’t bad in my book considering I paid a little over two dollars for each bottle of shampoo at Wal-Mart
  • I love the design of the bottle because it is not large and bulky, and doesn’t take up room in the shower
  • I like how the bottle is clear because I can always keep an eye on the level of the shampoo instead of just guessing and always squeezing for that last little bit

• by C.Channing

Thinking back over the years, I can only imagine how many brands of shampoo I have gone through. Not that I have not used any good brands, there was simply nothing special about them that made me want to continue with them until I started using Suave naturals daily clarifying shampoo.

At first I was skeptical about using the Suave shampoo because I’m not familiar with their line of hair care products; therefore,

I didn’t know how harsh or gentle it would be on my hair. Also, the shampoo looks more like hand soap instead of shampoo. So I decided to take a chance since my hair was in desperate need of a good washing.

I washed my hair three times with the shampoo, and when I dried my hair it felt like soft cotton instead of the brittle straw I started out with. I was actually surprised that the shampoo brought so much moisture and softness back into my hair with just three washes. The shampoo also made it easy for me to comb through my hair without solely relying on conditioner or any other softening product.

The bottle itself is 22 ounces which isn’t bad in my book considering I paid a little over two dollars for each bottle of shampoo at Wal-Mart. I love the design ...

• Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo
      of the bottle because it is not large and bulky, and doesn’t take up room in the shower. I like how the bottle is clear because I can always keep an eye on the level of the shampoo instead of just guessing and always squeezing for that last little bit.

I didn’t really get a strong scent from the shampoo when I using it which could benefit customers who are using other

products on their hair with strong scents.

Even though I wasn’t sure what to expect from this product I love the results I achieved. I was just hoping to return my hair to some type of normal state; instead, I ended up with hair softer than I have ever had even with using other products. I felt my hair was stronger and more nourished which is why I have stocked up on their shampoo.

Christiana Alvarez says :

I have thicker wavy hair and I have always thought that clarifying shampoo is bad for my hair. Is this true? Will this shampoo strip my hair if I use it?

nitakb says :

Hi, Christiana

Suave’s Clarifying shampoo is pH balanced and formulated to cleanse the hair of product residue without stripping the hair.

The purpose of clarifying shampoos is to totally cleansing the hair of product build-up. It some cases it can strip the hair of it’s natural oils if used on a daily basis. The best way to prevent your hair from becoming stripped is to use clarifying shampoo sparingly. Try using it once a week or whenever your hair is deeply weighed down and then follow up with a good replenishing, moisturizing conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125021603001028/k2311a0225/2.25.13