Mamy Poko Diaper
  • Even if that should be the suggested interval of diaper change, I thought I should choose diapers which can protect my baby in case I dozed off at night and forget to change her nappy
  • What I love about Mamy Poko diaper is that it is very absorbent
  • There is no problem with the tape’s sticking capability, but the problem lies on the diaper side, it slides making the tape’s lower side to rub against the skin
  • I will still recommend Mamy Poko Diaper but be careful with the tapes which should be properly fastened

• by cathvlimit

I am a mother of a 2 year old girl. Before she was born, I was hesitant to use diapers because of cases of Urinary Tract Infection which I heard from other moms. They said that the cause of UTI was prolonged and continuous use of diapers.

I felt less hesitant to use diapers when my OB told me to prepare millions of diapers. She was just exaggerating.

What she meant was to prepare more diapers because I should be changing my baby’s diaper every two to three hours. That’s when my hesitation to use diapers started to lessen.

So

what made those babies to have an infection was because their soiled diaper was left unchanged for long.

Even if that should be the suggested interval of diaper change, I thought I should choose diapers which can protect my baby in case I dozed off at night and forget to change her nappy.

I was able to get a very comfortable and a very absorbent one. That is Mamy Poko Diapers.

What I love about Mamy Poko diaper is that it is very absorbent. Its dry stripes pad absorbs the urine immediately and keeps my baby’s bottom dry thus ...

• making my baby comfortable.

There are times when I forgot to change her diaper especially at night, her diaper was so full that I’m so worried that it had leaked but when I checked it, it didn’t leaked and when I touch the baby’s bottom, it was dry. Mamy Poko diaper also has durable side tapes that can be reused repeatedly.

It’s just that I don’t think that the tape is soft enough for the baby because when I used it during daytime when my baby is active; she gets rashes on her legs due to friction between the

tape and her legs. There is no problem with the tape’s sticking capability, but the problem lies on the diaper side, it slides making the tape’s lower side to rub against the skin.

That is why I only used Mamy poko diaper at night when my baby is less active. That was the only problem I encountered with mamy poko diaper.

I will still recommend Mamy Poko Diaper but be careful with the tapes which should be properly fastened. With Mamy Poko Diaper, my baby was not able to get diaper rash.

I’ve been it since my child’s birth until now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5425021602951028/k2311a0225/2.25.13