Davidoff Cool Water EDT Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I bought Davidoff Cool Water EDT perfume online after one of my close friends recommended it
  • The cost is definitely well out of my comfortable range, but its performance has simply enthralled me
  • I like the fact that it is not that much strong, and its fragrance lasts for around eight hours
  • I must add here that I am really impressed with overall performance of this perfume
  • There is no denying currently this is one of my best possession and I will definitely continue to use it in the future

• by Samir

I bought Davidoff Cool Water EDT perfume online after one of my close friends recommended it. This perfume cost me $52. The cost is definitely well out of my comfortable range, but its performance has simply enthralled me. Currently, I am enjoying this perfume and looking forward to get more in the future.

It comes in a beautifully rectangular shape bottle which is easy to handle.

This Davidoff

perfume is quite cool and refreshing. I like the fact that it is not that much strong, and its fragrance lasts for around eight hours. I must add here that I am really impressed with overall performance of this perfume.

The overall tone of the fragrance gives an aura of masculinity. The freshness of the scent remains the same throughout eight hours. It doesn’t go light.

I am using this perfume in the evening, especially before going for any party or get-together. I feel that it works best while I use it on the skin, not on the cloth. Further, I am not required to use much. Just a little amount of this perfume creates the complete magic.

The top note of this perfume starts with a clear and cool hints of peppermint along with ...

• Davidoff Cool Water EDT Perfume
      light and refreshing note of lavender. Coming with hints of musk coupled with amber, the base notes of it also creates the same magic.

I have also some bad experience with this perfume. Once I have used it in Kerala where the climate was quite hot and humid. I used the same amount, but the fragrance didn’t last for more than two hours. I was astonished and

used it in different ways – by using on cloths and skin – but, the result remained the same. I can’t recommend this perfume for people who are residing in hot and humid climate.

Nevertheless, for me it turns out to be a very good buy. There is no denying currently this is one of my best possession and I will definitely continue to use it in the future.

Ceez says :

re : There is no denying currently this is one of my best possession and I will definitely continue to use it in the future
I disagree. I feel that it doesn’t last long enough at all. However, everyone’s ph balance is diference so it will last longer for some people.

Ceez says :

Whoops sorry i replied on the wrong comment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625021602941028/k2311a0225/2.25.13