Beauty Secrets Hardener High Gloss Top Coat  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I bought this top coat in hopes of getting all the above but I was thoroughly disappointed with this top coat
  • Unfortunately I think this is the only good point about this top coat
  • I also cannot speak for its hardening properties since I haven’t had it on for long enough to experience any hardening
  • I hope to empty out the bottle and use it for other purposes though and I like the big bottle, but that’s it

• by ani

I would call myself a nail polish enthusiast and to any nail polish enthusiast a good top coat is a must. It is to protect our nail polish from chipping and if we do nail designs, it helps to seal the design. A good top coat would also deliver great shine and possibly dry fast so we can go about our daily business. I bought this top

coat in hopes of getting all the above but I was thoroughly disappointed with this top coat. I felt it didn’t quite live up to what I was expecting.

First, this top coat bottle is huge. It is 73 mL in size. Most top coats are 15 mL at most. This is what got me to buy this polish as I can use it for a long time without running out and I can use lots of it without feeling bad. Unfortunately I think this is the only good point about this top coat.

The brush is also massive, too massive for my tiny nails. A lot of top coat loads onto the brush and it is simply too much for one go. I’m usually spilling it everywhere, it becomes quite messy.

This top coat also ...

• Beauty Secrets Hardener High Gloss Top Coat
      takes forever to dry, even with the thinnest possible coat. I would have to sit and wait for 3 hours without doing anything if I wanted the perfect high gloss shine. I usually wait for an hour and even so I get lots of dents and imprints on my nails. It is very annoying.

The top coat itself is also not very good. It doesn’t stay put for

more than a day and I usually end up with chips. I also cannot speak for its hardening properties since I haven’t had it on for long enough to experience any hardening .

Overall I am quite disappointed with this top coat. I will never buy it again. I hope to empty out the bottle and use it for other purposes though and I like the big bottle, but that’s it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119021602731028/k2311a0219/2.19.13