Avon Advanced Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had never heard of Argan Oil but when I was passing the latest Avon book round to my friends and they were saying how great but expensive Argan Oil products were I decided to buy a bottle and see for myself
  • Since it was a new product it was on offer and I like to buy products when they are on a good price too
  • I do straighten my Hair a few times a week as well so I think it is beneficial to try add some Moisture into my Hair
  • I would recommend trying this Shampoo as it seems to be doing great for my Hair

• by pipsdog

This product came out in Avon a few months ago. I had never heard of Argan Oil but when I was passing the latest Avon book round to my friends and they were saying how great but expensive Argan Oil products were I decided to buy a bottle and see for myself. Since it was a new product it was on offer and I like to buy products when they are on a good price too.

This is sold in a 250ml bottle and a 400ml bottle. I only tried the 250ml bottle 1st as I knew I may not like it that much. The normal price of the 250ml bottle is £2.80 and the 400ml is £4 but they were both basically half price - £1.40 and £1.99. With Avon you

find that products can be sold at full price and then the next book there is usually an offer. I use this to my advantage and take best use of the deals.

The look of the bottle is alright. Nothing all that flash, but it is only a bottle anyway. This is a plastic bottle which has a flip top lid. I tend to store this on it’s lid to make sure I get all the drips out of this.

This Shampoo is suitable for all hair types. I like to usually use a Shampoo which is specifically for my hair type as I think it will be best for me, but I still thought it was worth a try.

This is quite a thick product. It is more a creamy consistency ...

• than a Gel and a little of this will lather up quite a bit and give plenty of Foamy Bubbles. The smell of this is lovely. It is a nice fresh smell which smells quite moisturising.

So what is so good about Argan Oil? Well it is meant to be really good for conditioning your Hair and adding Moisture. I can’t say that I find I have overly dry hair but my hairdresser advises that my ends can be quite dry. I do straighten my Hair a few times a week as well so I think it is beneficial to try add some Moisture into my Hair.

So how does this work with my Hair? I used the matching Conditioner with this and I find that both products work well with

my hair. In fact I am now on my 3rd bottle of this. This makes my Hair looks nice and shiny, and it is soft as well and seems to be in good condition. 1 thing I will mention for myself is that I have noticed my scalp can be a little itchy at times. I don’t feel that this is this products fault as I do have quite a sensitive scalp and my Hairdresser has advised for myself to perhaps use a sensitive or Anti dandruff Shampoo perhaps a couple of times a month in between using this. I do feel that this is specific to my temperamental scalp though and no reflection on this Shampoo.

I would recommend trying this Shampoo as it seems to be doing great for my Hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118021602690728/k2311a0218/2.18.13