Human Heart Nature Natural Feminine Wash Chamomile
  • The bottle cost me just Php 159.75 and I used it for more than 2 months
  • I love the smell because it’s very mild and it feels so fresh
  • I know that the product will take care of my femine part tenderly
  • The container is very convenient for dispensing the wash also so you will not spill its contents
  • In Cebu, I found them in Metro Gaisano supermarkets

• by Planeta

I searched for a feminine wash that is really mild and does not contain harmful chemicals like SLS, SLES, parabens etc. Back in 2011, I had urinary tract infection almost every month and so I tried to be very careful with my feminine wash. Luckily, a friend introduced to me Human Heart Nature Natural Feminine Wash Chamomile Fresh.

I

purchased a 200 mL Human Heart Nature Natural Feminine Wash Chamomile Fresh without hesitation. The bottle cost me just Php 159.75 and I used it for more than 2 months. I love the smell because it’s very mild and it feels so fresh. Right after washing with the product, I feel so clean and cool. It’s not harsh also and doesn’t cause dry feeling on mine. For the whole day, my part down there really smell better and last for the whole day unlike with my previous vaginal wash. I can really tell the difference because there are times that run out of this product and I am forced to use another. The thought that it is ...

• Human Heart Nature Natural Feminine Wash Chamomile
      organic makes me have some peace of mind also. I know that the product will take care of my femine part tenderly. The container is very convenient for dispensing the wash also so you will not spill its contents.

Before, you can only buy the products from HHN stores but mid-last year, they started putting up a stall in

the supermarkets so it is now very convenient to buy them. In Cebu, I found them in Metro Gaisano supermarkets.

I am proud to say that in the year 2012 up to present there is ZERO occurrence of infection in my urinary tract. I’m so satisfied with my feminine wash. I so love Human Heart Nature for having products like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418021602680728/k2311a0218/2.18.13