Samsung Mobile Tracker  » Phones  »
    • Item: Samsung Mobile Tracker By: Missy

I feel that it’s very important for my mobile phone safety, so I bought this Samsung Mobile Tracker. It has been a good feature, though, I’ve never used it before, as I haven’t yet lost my cell phone, and hopefully not.

But, I’m truly amazed by this mobile phone tracker’s functions by Samsung.

I used to lose a

lot of my cell phones before and since purchasing this, I felt that I’m at my most safety.

Let’s put a scenario to make the functions of this tracker more precise.

Say I lost my handphone in the ladies’ room.

Left it there, and went out.

But when I recalled that my cell phone was left behind, I went back to the ladies’ ...

• room, but my cell phone was not there anymore.

So, it has been stolen.

But, with this mobile tracker, life is made a little easier, at least.

Basically, this tracker, once activated, has a security feature that enables it to automatically the SIM card of that thief.

Since, the tracker could not recognize the SIM card of the thief, the tracker churns

out the thief’s IMEI security number and also his/her mobile number, and sms to your cell phone number his/her cell phone number.

And the rest is easy, as then submit that number to the police to do the tracking.

Since those horrid lost cell phones incidents, I’ve been on a tagline, “It’s better to be safe than sorry”.

That explains this purchase of Samsung Mobile Tracker.

neha says :

John says :

Neha, you will need to do a factory reset on the phone by entering this code: 2767 3855

tuti says :

i hav forgot my mobile tracker password. now how retrieve it???? please help me…. ihave also change my number sim . so to change or reset the mobile tracker no??????

John says :

You will need to reset the phone to factory settings. This will however clear out all data. This is the code to enter for the reset: 2767 3855

santosh says :

If samsung mobile S3310 memory reset is done then the mobile traker password gets erased??

John says :

If you reset it to default settings, it will clear out the password.

ananth says :

I want to change the phone numbers added for mobile tracker. Can you please help me to do that. Also if password is needed i how to recover in case i forgot. i have forgot my mobile tracker password. now how retrieve it???? please help me . i have also change my number sim. so to change or reset the mobile tracker no??????

nishant says :

i have forgot my samsung s3310 mobile`s mobile tracker password…please help…

John says :

You will need to clear out the current password. If you have not changed the password, it will be one of these default codes: “0000,12345,00000000″. However, if it has been changed, you will need to do a factory reset by entering this code: 2767 3855

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37905160250531/k2311a059/5.9.07