The Dark Knight Rises 2012 Film
0.5
  • It does not look thrilling, it does not look interesting, it looks ridiculous
  • I did not experience any thrill, any fear or participation
  • That thing probably cost a lot of money to make, but it was a great waste of money then
  • I was appalled by how boring they were able to make this film

• by mcguard85

I was not intending to write a review of this film, but I am afraid that I simply have to do that. I watched it tonight, and, I will put it out there right away: I have wasted a rather big amount of time. I do not want my money back, I wish I could get my time back. This film is awful. It was appalling.

This movie is not only the worst film I have ever seen, it is like the worst thing I ever had to pay my attention to. I was shocked by how awful it was possible to make a Batman movie. They have taken everything, everything that was ever good about a Batman film, and they have ruined it, they have demolished the whole legacy. The film started just

as it continued.

The opening scene is when Bane, is conducting an operation on a plane, but it looks so ridiculous. It does not look thrilling, it does not look interesting, it looks ridiculous. I did not experience any thrill, any fear or participation. That thing probably cost a lot of money to make, but it was a great waste of money then.

The thing about Bane is that he is not scary, he is not imposing. That thing on his face looks memorable, but he is not the baddy that a Batman needs. Joker was played by numerous actors, but all of them did great. Bane here looks void and empty, pointless, unoriginal, poor.

It does not look imposing at all. There are several points where Bane is supposed to display his evil ...

• nature, but this simply does not have any effect, it does not work, it fails. The originality and color, signature of a Batman film are all gone. I was watching a Batman film, but I couldn’t believe that.

The actors and characters were so familiar, but the chemistry, the substance, the style, it was all lost. It disappeared without a trace. Batman was no longer the Batman I got used to knowing, but it was an overall rather pointless action film. I was appalled by how boring they were able to make this film.

There were action scenes, with stuff blowing up. The action scenes were done in a usual way. I do not think that the action scenes were poor, they were usual. But the rest of the film was so boring, so

one started to get the impression that the creators relied on the action scenes alone.

It felt like they only wanted to show the action scenes, and as far as the rest is concerned, here goes just a load of pretty boring pointless stuff. All the actors looked so much out of their comfort zones. All of them. They looked strained and tense, uneasy, unnatural.

And it was remarkably how come they have managed to film Anne Hathaway in such a way that she did not look attractive. How have they managed to do that?

This film is an epic failure, it is probably a failure by failure standards. It would have been a much lesser failure if they had not put out any movie at all, in that case they at least would not have ruined a legacy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1111021602290828/k2311a0211/2.11.13