Colgate A1500 Electric Toothbrush
  • I like the chunky cylindrical design of the brush handle as it sits so comfortably in my hand, the brush heads are slimmer and pop on off easily so there's no worries about having to learn a knack or pushing fiddly bits into place - I'm actually extremely impressed with the ease of use and think the changes in design compared to my older Colgate toothbrush make the brushing experience much easier
  • An Optimum clean takes two minutes and this is a tiny amount of time taken from my day to ensure my teeth feel and look amazing, a deep clean cycle takes a little longer but I can really see the difference when I choose this setting with both my gums and teeth feeling fantastic afterwards
  • I don't hesitate to recommend this fabulous toothbrush

• by roundabout

I am fastidious about looking after my teeth so when I heard that Colgate had released their best ever electric toothbrush I had to buy one to see how it compared to my usual one (also Colgate, but an older model). The brush is supplied with two brush heads, a useful storage case and charger.

Before use it’s recommended you charge for a few hours to get the maximum effect both in speed and longevity of the battery, I did this and found the brush to be absolutely superb from the very first time I used it.

The design is great and it sits nicely in my hand as I’m brushing, the on/off switch is well placed so I don’t accidentally touch it while I’m brushing

and there’s a built in light which will glow only when I’m holding the brush at the correct angle for optimum brushing effectiveness. This is a useful addition because the position of the brush is important for effective cleaning of the teeth, I find that when I’m holding it correctly I can get into all the areas of my mouth much more easily. I like the chunky cylindrical design of the brush handle as it sits so comfortably in my hand, the brush heads are slimmer and pop on off easily so there’s no worries about having to learn a knack or pushing fiddly bits into place - I’m actually extremely impressed with the ease of use and think the changes in design compared to my older
      Colgate toothbrush make the brushing experience much easier.

There are three different settings for the toothbrush; Auto, Optimum and Deep Clean. I use the Optimum setting on a twice daily basis, then give my teeth a more thorough using the Deep Clean setting once a week or so. An Optimum clean takes two minutes and this is a tiny amount of time taken from my day to ensure my teeth feel and look amazing, a deep clean cycle takes a little longer but I can really see the difference when I choose this setting with both my gums and teeth feeling fantastic afterwards. You only need to use a small blob of toothpaste to obtain a brilliantly clean end result, and unlike other electric toothbrushes I’ve used ...

• Colgate A1500 Electric Toothbrush
      this one doesn’t cause the paste to foam too much and when used with Colgate Total the level of foam is pretty much perfect.

There are three types of bristle on the brush head, designed to clean specific parts of the teeth. I can feel that these are doing their job wonderfully as I run my tongue across my teeth, the bristles obviously get nicely into the gaps and crevices to ensure all traces of plaque and bacteria are removed. My teeth not only feel clean but look absolutely amazing, and have done since the very first time I brushed with the Colgate A1500. I’m a smoker, drink copious amounts of coffee and also enjoy a glass of red wine in the evening -

a prime candidate in short for ending up with stained and unattractive teeth. Since I began using this toothbrush however my teeth look incredible; whiter than they’ve ever been with the most amazing shine - it makes me so proud, and I honestly do think this is down to how effective my electric toothbrush is.

To wash the Colgate A1500 toothbrush you simply remove the brush head and clean under the hot water tap, before wiping the handle down with a clean wet cloth. The display doesn’t collect condensation as some electric toothbrushes do, and remains clear and easy to read for the duration of my brushing time.

I don’t hesitate to recommend this fabulous toothbrush; it’s highly effective, ridiculously easy to use and the absolute bomb. Love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348021602190928/k2311a028/2.8.13