Lacalut Basic Tooth Paste
2.5
  • But I was slightly less impressed by this basic variety of the tooth paste
  • For me, a younger person whose teeth, luckily, are in a decent state so far, this is not a problem
  • I like my tooth brush firm and hard, and I like my tooth paste intensive and effective
  • I know it is supposed to be Basic, but it is still Lacalut, and I assess it according to the high standards that they themselves set for themselves by their high quality previous products

• by mcguard85

I am a big fan of Lacalut tooth paste. This company produces a really great product. Their tooth paste is very strong. It cleans the teeth very well. But I was slightly less impressed by this basic variety of the tooth paste.

To me this Basic tooth paste is a rather new variety. It is probably a new type of product that they have introduced. I personally had never seen this type of Lacalut tooth paste until very recently. So I bought it.

The main idea of this Basic tooth paste is that it is, well, basic. The thing with the Lacalut

line of products is that all the tooth paste varieties are rather extreme. They are very intensive. For me, a younger person whose teeth, luckily, are in a decent state so far, this is not a problem.

I like my tooth brush firm and hard, and I like my tooth paste intensive and effective. I do not have any medical complications arising out of this. My teeth and gums take it, in other words. But, for some people, for older people, and people whose teeth in general are not in a very good state, this hard core nature of the tooth paste

might present a difficulty.

Such people will not be capable to use their products on a regular, constant basis. And this is why Lacalut have recently released a number of products which are softer, but to me personally, they are weak, and I was not impressed by them. I did not like their products made with this endeavor and objective. Lacalut Basic does not seem to produce the same effect as the other types of their product that I used.

I know it is supposed to be Basic, but it is still Lacalut, and I assess it according to the high standards ...

• Lacalut Basic Tooth Paste
      that they themselves set for themselves by their high quality previous products. All their type of tooth paste have a special function. Lacalut Aktiv is to protect gums, Lacalut Flour is for enamel protection, Lacalut Fitoformula is a rather intensive tooth paste, which is nonetheless, based on herbs, which makes it great by the way, there is a whitening variety of Lacalut as well, one – quite intensive, the other – softer. But all these varieties of tooth paste have the same intensity.

They have a clear effect that I am experiencing and sure of after I have brushed my teeth. They

make the cavity clean, I can feel it, the gums are beginning to be protected by a layer, the breath stays relatively fresh, the teeth become noticeably whiter after I use all the other type of Lacalut toothpaste. But I just think that this Basic variety is below par. One could say it is way too basic, it is.

I did not feel much when I was brushing my teeth with it. It did not create a good effect at all. It is still Lacalut, and can stand its ground compared to other types of tooth paste, but it is the runt in the litter of Lacalut products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348021602170928/k2311a028/2.8.13