Tiffany’s Cafe Glendale, CA  » Restaurants  »
900 N Pacific Ave Glendale, CA
  • My favorite is their pastrami sub with a taro boba
  • Every time I buy food at Tiffany's I notice that their tomatoes aren't ripe
  • That is something they definitely need to change

• by Davis Pogosian

After hours and hours of just looking around for a place to sit down and have a nice cold boba, I had found the place. Tiffany’s Cafe has been home to Glendale’s best boba for about a decade. In case you didn’t know, boba is tapioca balls in a flavor blended drink. Tiffany’s has about one-hundred different boba flavors that have offered the people of Glendale a break from their everyday lives.

Now on the side, Tiffany’s also has subs, sandwiches, and almost every food and drink you can think of. My favorite is

their pastrami sub with a taro boba. Before going to Tiffany’s with a friend who recommended it,I had always hated Pastrami.It was the last thing I would ever eat, until I tried Tiffany’s Pastrami subs. The quality of their subs is near-perfect! They use foot-long french mini-baguettes that are oven-toasted to perfection and filled with sprinkles of mayonaisse here and there. Then comes their crunchy,wet lettuce cut perfectly to accompany the maoyainaise. I wish I could say it’s perfect, but they always have one negative tendency. Every time I buy food at Tiffany’s ...

• I notice that their tomatoes aren’t ripe! Half of the tomato is green and hard! As someone who really cares about the details of my food, I don’t want to be eating food that isn’t top quality. I want my dang moneys worth! That is something they definitely need to change.

My favorite boba at Tiffany’s is their cookies and cream boba. It tastes just like an Oreo shake with big,soft,honey tasting balls. For me, it’s the perfect combination. Besides their bobas, they also have many different smoothies and shakes that make me bend

over backwards, like their watermelon smoothies and chocolate shakes.

As far as customer service, it just comes naturally with there employees. It’s almost as if their employees know everyone in the city by there name! Another example of their kindness was on a hot summers day,when me and my cousin were just sitting there. We were waiting for our order to come up and the lady brought us free donuts! What a nice gesture. So if you ever have time in Glendale, this is the place you need to check out for a drink!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 78021602140928/k2311a028/2.8.13