Neo-Aspilets chewable tablets
0.5
  • Found it in the drugstore and was surprised at how much it costs, definitely way lower than most brands

• by jackie
      My son got sick today and I couldn’t find any fever medicine. My next door neighbor saw me walking out to my car carrying my son.

She asked if he was sick again, and I said I was on my way to the pharmacy.

She called out that I should try Neo-aspilets, some sort of chewable candy

medicine.

Found it in the drugstore and was surprised at how much it costs, definitely way lower than most brands.

Bought 10 pieces along with a small bottle of my son’s usual fever medicine.

The minute my son put the chewable tablet in his mouth, I could have sworn he looked like he was ready to throw ...

• up.

Why in the world would they make a sour lemon flavored medicine for kids instead of the usual orange, cherry and grapes? He ended up drinking half liter of water just to dissolve the medicine he couldn’t chew.

It was as hard as a rock.

I knew something was wrong, when he started looking green.

He

threw up on the floor, and I saw the yellow bits of the medicine.

It hadn’t dissolved yet, and he’d been chewing on it for almost 10 minutes.

I ended up giving him another medicine, because this Neo Aspilets isn’t really chewable.

I threw away the other 9 pieces and swore I’d never be tempted to be anything cheap.

lianna says :

is aspilets safe for pregnant woman? my doctor suggested me to have it, though i`m not so sure why

John says :

Liana it contains aspirin, which should be taken during pregnancy, without a doctor’s approval.

Galega says :

It is prescribed in the case of pregnancy induced hypertension. It should not be taken during pregnancy without getting prescription from the doctor.

Since your doctor has prescribed it, you should take.

violy lao says :

is it true that neo-aspilets also a medicine that helps the heart blood clot?

Galega says :

It is generally prescribed in case of Prophylactic treatment of thromboembolic disorders. When there is a cut, it will help to instantly clot the blood. But, that doesn’t mean it will clot the heart blood. That will never happen (because that may lead to instant death).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26805160210731/k2311a058/5.8.07