All That You Cant Leave Behind 2000 Album by U2  » Music  »
  • Well, I remember how I bought this album for sure
  • It is interesting to me, but probably not to the reader
  • It is one of the best albums in music history
  • And I love the sound they have gone for, and this goes for the entire album
  • Grace, is a slow closing track, I think that it is obviously filler, but has a nice bass line, really cool sounding

• by mcguard85

Well, I remember how I bought this album for sure. I was on a special occasion, visiting the capital city with my mom. I was about 12 years old, and the special occasion was to buy a new sound system, the sound system I had been giving no life to parents over for a long time before that. I bought this CD then. It had just been released. But it is enough about the cicrumstances and my personal life. It is interesting to me, but probably not to the reader. Let’s get right into the subject matter. All That You Can’t Leave Behind by U2.

Is this album good? Oh yeah, this album is great, great, great. It is one of the best albums in music history. Beautiful Day. I am sure that the number of people who

have heard these couple of chords at the base of this song can be counted in hundreds of millions. This song is so recognizable. And the melody is so strong. It is so pleasant, it is so powerful and touching. I am not joking, every time I hear this song somewhere (and this song is on the radio a lot) it elevates my mood, I beging to feel a little better.

Even though my day might not be going in the best way, I feel that the day is becoming better, and that there are positive things taking place again. Bono is so strong and powerful in his vocal delivery here. And I love the sound they have gone for, and this goes for the entire album. It is such unmistakeably U2 sound, and yet great electronic effects and arrangements aswell. Fantastic. Superb. Outstanding. Amazing.

Breath-taking. Stuck in a Moment You Can’t Get Out Of is a song that I dislike. A lot can be said about its quality, and its lyrics, and that it was a rather big hit, but I simply do not like this song. It is unpleasant. If it was a thing, I would not want to touch it, if it was a smell I would not want to smell it. Music is this way, isn’t it. I find it hard to explain myself, but I just do not like it. Elevation is a very energetic song.

It has drive, power. The guitar riff is very cool. It rings really well. The verse is where the real power of this song is, since the chorus is almost not there, but this song ...

• All That You Cant Leave Behind 2000 Album by U2
      is really great. Walk On is in a class of its own. It is a very cool light song, based on a strong sequence of chords. I love playing it on my guitar and singing along. Kite is a great song, and the lyrics are really touching.

In a Little While is remarkable for the vocal line. Here Bono so easily excels at taking high notes so well. He is so confident. Such a skilled vocalist. Wild Honey has one of the catchiest choruses of all time. The verse is also great. I loved the positive energy of this song. The chorus is astounding.

Peace on Earth and When I Look at the World have very strong melodies indeed. The lyrics are really motivational and touching. New York is catchy and dynamic. I loved the cool aspect of

this song as well. It reminded me a bit of the cool touch of trip hot they had on song Miami on Pop album of 1997. And there is a guitar section which is fantastic. Grace, is a slow closing track, I think that it is obviously filler, but has a nice bass line, really cool sounding. Well, all the songs are united very well.

They have a common sound, a common theme. There are so many catchy moments on this album. Bono singing is the best here. It is the best for him even. I love his voice. And he has never before, and since, recorded his voice in such a powerful fashion. He sometimes roars here with power, sometimes, takes the high notes with precision. This is one of the best albums in human history.

A great piece of music to introduce us into the 21 century.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147021602060528/k2311a027/2.7.13