“I’ll Be Your Sunset” by A Rocket to the Moon  » Music  »
  • I recommend this song if you're separated from your loved one, being miles away, having constant, reoccurring thoughts of whether or not you're going to end up with that person or not

• by Arsilanti Arindra

A very techno but soothing song. The vocals aren’t very focused on in here, instead it is more blended into the instrumentals, and it makes the mind serene. This is one of the few songs I approve of the use of auto-tuning, because of how capable of bringing us over the gentle lapping seas it can be.

There will be at least a line in the song that will get itself stuck in your head even

after the song finishes. For me, it is the part where he sings:

“I’ll be your sunset, and you’ll be my silhouette.”

I absolutely love metaphors, and the more meaning someone can pack in a short sentence, the more I will love it. The lyrics are simple, and expresses a simple desire of the singer, constantly asking if he’ll find her and be together with her or not. He does not demand, there is no power in his ...

• voice, but it is like a constant lapping of the waves. It isn’t powerful and intense, but it is constant and persistent.

Most of the words that make up the song are mostly questions that he asks to no one in particular, most likely to himself, and that’s how I’m like now. I keep asking myself questions, wondering if I’ll ever end up with him. It’s lost its intensity, unlike the fervor and my violent streak

I possessed when I first moved away, but it’s still there, albeit soft, but persistent, just like the song.

I recommend this song if you’re separated from your loved one, being miles away, having constant, reoccurring thoughts of whether or not you’re going to end up with that person or not. Or maybe you simply want a soothing, techno song that has no particular emphasis on the vocals, and this may be the song for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 146021601970728/k2311a026/2.6.13