Almay Wake Up Liquid Foundation in the shade Buff
  • After, the foundation stays on for about eight hours before I have to touch it up, which I think is a good amount of time
  • Overall, I would recommend this foundation to any female or even male to try to cover up their flaws and wakeup their skin because that is exactly what this foundation does for me

• by EM

I was recently in need of a new foundation, but did not want to purchase an expensive one at a cosmetic store again because I felt it was not worth the money so instead I went to my local drugstore and purchased the Almay Wake Up Liquid Foundation in the shade Buff. After using this foundation, I can honestly say it provided the right amount of coverage, really hydrated my skin and covered up my flaws and made my skin look more awake instead of stress out and tired appearing. I also like the shade of this foundation as well because

I have a light olive skin tone and this shade blended into my skin well without making my skin looking like it was a shade lighter than the rest of me.

Some other things I really like about this foundation are the lovely one fluid ounce pump style bottle it came in, the natural ingredients it is made from and the fact that it is not heavy or oily on my skin. I even like that it contains SPF twenty as well to help protect my skin from the sunshine. Overall, I can say this foundation does really wake my skin ...

• up in the morning and really does help keep it radiant, soft and youthful with the all natural ingredients it does contain such as the cucumber fruit extract, coconut water, caffeine, aloe, green tea, vitamins, minerals and even antioxidants. I even like that, this foundation prevents signs of aging and does not cause my skin to breakout with loads of blemishes.

The way I apply the foundation to my face is by squirting a small dime size amount onto my fingertips and then I massage the foundation into my skin until I feel my skin is well covered and looking flawless.

After, the foundation stays on for about eight hours before I have to touch it up, which I think is a good amount of time. Taking the foundation off my face is also easy since it comes off easily with a good cream cleanser.

Now with all this good stuff being said, I will say this foundation is pricey, but a little bit of this foundation does go along ways. Overall, I would recommend this foundation to any female or even male to try to cover up their flaws and wakeup their skin because that is exactly what this foundation does for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316021601960728/k2311a026/2.6.13