The Life of Pi movie  » Movies  »
  • I'm not a religious person although I believe in God
  • I thought of changing my religion, a few times already, but everything seems to be the same
  • It is life changing story and it is definitely a must-watch movie
  • I love tigers and I dreamed to have one, although my mother is against it because it's dangerous

• by Gladys Rose Tan

I first heard the story of Pi from my teacher. He is a big fan of the book so when the movie came, he is promoting it to us. Out of curiosity, me and my friends watched it together. I never expected to like it for I am not a fan of the review of my teacher. I thought that he was exaggerated. At the end of the movie, I find the story as an inspiration especially at times when faith seems to be doubted.

The

faith of Pi has led him to fight and journey to the sea and his hope that he will be saved is remarkable. I never expected such a beautiful story so real and so powerful. It was a test of faith that he was sent to the sea, lost his family and be with the tiger that once endangered his life. He has applied all the lessons his father taught him. I relate myself to the life Pi has lived and wondered if I would do ...

• the same. Will I survive?

I’m not a religious person although I believe in God. I thought of changing my religion, a few times already, but everything seems to be the same. My mother always told me that religion does not matter for it only depends upon your own faith and beliefs.

It is life changing story and it is definitely a must-watch movie. It has great quality especially in 3D. It is indeed a masterpiece, although I’m still thinking about what happened to the tiger. I

love tigers and I dreamed to have one, although my mother is against it because it’s dangerous.

If I was told about this story in real life, I would never have believe it. It is so fictional, but Pi has this big adventure that he would forever treasure. Even if no one believes him, it is his and no one can take it from him. If I’m gonna be on big great adventure, I wish I’ll be the one to survive and be telling the world about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 114021601830628/k2311a024/2.4.13