Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • The stick foundation has several colors but I bought the Cream color
  • I noticed that I have to put on a little pressure so the foundation will firmly stick to the skin
  • What was amazing my eyes became visibly brighter

• by Jessica Castillo

Whenever I go to buy grocery in our local supermarket I would never miss visiting the stand of Ever Bilena, I have been contemplating to buy the stick foundation but would end up not buying it until I finally decided to get one last Christmas of December 2012. I was glad I did. The stick foundation has several colors but I bought the Cream color.

The first time I used it, I applied it to the whole face area. Making patches and gliding my fingertips to

evenly distribute the foundation on my face.

I noticed that I have to put on a little pressure so the foundation will firmly stick to the skin. I doubled the application under my eyes because of the dark circles around those areas.

Then after I finished applying the stick foundation I applied a press Powder. When I finished applying both it looks it was done by a Pro! Both the stick foundation and the press powder have flawlessly covered those minor imperfection.

What was amazing my eyes became visibly brighter. Many of my friend where awed when they saw me the first time with a foundation.

I have never put on a foundation nor a concealer before. They did not say a word they just kept on starring at me and smiling.

That was the best compliment. After a few hours I need to re apply the press powder but one thing I really like about the foundation was that it has lighten my ...

• Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation
      complexion and the reason I have to re apply press powder was the oiliness on my face .

On the evening I still noticed that the foundation was still there despite my whole day activities and with few re application of press powder it was still pretty wearing it on. For me the foundation is a little bit sticky that was why I need to put a little bit of pressure when applying it but when applied properly it is not flaky.

On the nighttime My

husband noticed that my eyes were brighter. I bought it at the price of 165 pesos which for me was a bit pricey.

The length of the stick is about the height of a lipstick but the circumference is a little bigger and it is flat on top. The stick foundation has no scent.

This stick foundation works like a Pro it also has vitamin C which is good for the skin. I rate this Studio Finish Stick foundation 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314021601770628/k2311a024/2.4.13