St Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is humid in the Philippines and if I apply additional moisturizers or creams my face will definitely break
  • When I look at the mirror in the morning I see a bright and shiny face not overly greasy but I love the moist effect it leaves my skin
  • It has an amazing effect too when I apply the moisturizer after shower I notice that my skin is lighter and pinkish
  • I bought this several amounts ago at SM mall Sucat branch they sell this stuff to all SM malls and it is not a hard to find stuff

• by Jessica Castillo

I have been trying several moisturizers but I always come back to St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer.

It is humid in the Philippines and if I apply additional moisturizers or creams my face will definitely break. But with St. Ives Timeless Skin I really feel that the collagen which gives elasticity and firmness is working.

With just the right amount the skin absorbs the moisturizer. I can truly feel that my face is velvety soft and lovely. I

don’t apply to the creases on the eyes because it stings. I did it one time but when I woke up in the morning my eyes were puffy. Still it was no cause for alarm because when I rinsed it with water I felt better afterward.

I use it in the evening before going to bed and apply a sufficient amount on the checks, forehead and chin and with circular upward stroke I gently massage my face. I apply some to my neck and nape with gentle upward massaging stroke evenly distributing the moisturizer leaves me feeling fresh and it is relaxingly good. When I look at the mirror in the morning I see a bright and shiny face not overly greasy but I love the moist effect it leaves my skin. It has an amazing effect too when I apply the moisturizer after shower I notice that my skin is lighter and pinkish.

The St. Ives Timeless skin moisturizer is surprisingly cheap ...

• St Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
      at a price of 195 pesos. I bought this several amounts ago at SM mall Sucat branch they sell this stuff to all SM malls and it is not a hard to find stuff. For 2 years of using this product I have only consume 3 containers of this moisturizer so far.

I love the scent it doesn’t give me allergy. I am very sensitive to scent which leaves me sneezing most of the time. While I was using other brand

of moisturizers the scents clog my nose. But St. Ives is mild it is not harsh and has a pleasing fragrant. I am in my 42 but you will never notice any wrinkles and lines on my face. With St. Ives Timeless Skin my face feels soft yet firm, supple and lovely . This product is absolutely amazing for me, I would not look for more. I rate this 9 if only it would not sting my eyes I will give it 10

St Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314021601760628/k2311a024/2.4.13