Beats by Dr. dre pro headphones  » Electronics  »
  • I'll start by talking about my experience with various headphones
  • Nearly all headphones I bought had problems with wire, usually it get's stuck somewhere, I give it a little tug and after a while wire looses durability , sound suffers and eventually the sound is gone
  • One of the best features of these headphones is material
  • These headphones are so powerful when I'm listening to music at full sound you can feel this nice vibration - it may not be very safe to listen at full sound, but no other headphones can give such and amazing listening experience
  • Headphones comes with a bag for convenient carrying and they can easily be folded

• by Mindaugas

Beats by Dr. Dre pro headphones.

My experience.

I’ll start by talking about my experience with various headphones. When it’s comes to headphones, earphones, earphones specialized for sports I count my self to be an expert, because I have had them all. Nearly all headphones I bought had problems with wire, usually it get’s stuck somewhere, I give it a little tug and after a while wire looses durability , sound suffers and eventually the sound is gone. Since I wear headphones nearly all the time while I’m home I realized that the quality of material is one of most important factors when choosing headphones.

About the headphones itself.

Fitting.

Since I first put on these headphones I could feel how sturdy they are. These are without a doubt the most comfortable, best fitting headphones I ever had. Some people may experience discomfort if you have unusually big head, because they are pretty

tight, it took me some time to get used to it.

Material.

One of the best features of these headphones is material. Wire is incredibly durable, you couldn’t tear if you tried, even if wire get’s stuck somewhere, because of it’s flexibility you can immediately feel it. Another fun feature is that you can plug the wire in either side of headphones, which makes them more versatile and adjustable for different setup. The padding between the head and headphones itself is made from material similar to leather, however it doesn’t make your head sweat and the material itself doesn’t collect dust or moisture in the air, which makes it last a long time and is more hygienic then padding made from any fabric.The outer part of headphones is made from some sort of metal, because of it’s texture it can hardly get scratched.

Sound.

Well this is probably the best part of ...

• these headphones. These headphones are so powerful when I’m listening to music at full sound you can feel this nice vibration - it may not be very safe to listen at full sound, but no other headphones can give such and amazing listening experience. Sound is very clear I compared it to my “Sony” and “Philips” headphones, even though these brand are really good too, once I switched from “Sony” headphones and plugged in my Pro. headphones I could definitely feel that sound is a lot smoother and clearer.

Isolation.

These headphones offers amazing sound isolation, because it fits very tight on your head any outside noise gets shutdown.

Price.

Obviously these headphones aren’t on the cheep side. If you don’t have a need for a professional headphones and you’re going to use them only at home you could definitely find something cheaper with similar specifications.

Mobility.

These headphones are pretty big and

sometimes you cannot carry them around with you in the open. Headphones comes with a bag for convenient carrying and they can easily be folded. You can even wear it on your neck and if you don’t like the wire hanging out you can remove it and wear only headphones without any trouble.

To sum up.

These headphones have a good name for reason, if you’re looking for quality this is the best choice. Sound is amazing. However price may weight down all the pros of the headphones. There are plenty of other much cheaper headphones which provide similar sound quality, some even better. These headphones are best suited for people who need to keep their self image very high, because they look great and this might be useful for those in clubbing and music industry. However for home users and music lovers dig a little deeper and you should find something that suites you better for lower price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 164021601730628/k2311a024/2.4.13