The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • Sensitive skin is what I have and the only facial cleanser I enjoy using on this delicate skin is The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser
  • I like this cleanser because it is a lotion like cleanser that is soap free, yet made from all natural soothing and nourishing ingredients such as aloe, palm oil, babassu oil, vitamins and minerals
  • I love that this cleanser simply removes my makeup and cleanses any dirt and impurities from my face naturally and well

• by EM

Sensitive skin is what I have and the only facial cleanser I enjoy using on this delicate skin is The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser. I like this cleanser because it is a lotion like cleanser that is soap free, yet made from all natural soothing and nourishing ingredients such as aloe, palm oil, babassu oil, vitamins and minerals.

I also like this cleanser because it is odor free and dye free. The texture of the cleanser is very much like a lotion, but without being to heavy and overly moisturizing. The

cleanser is like a light moisturizer and it does not leave my skin feeling tight, dry and irritated with redness after I use it, which makes me the happiest girl in the world. I love that this cleanser simply removes my makeup and cleanses any dirt and impurities from my face naturally and well. I love that it also hydrates and treats blemishes to so my skin can heal and looking flawless and beautiful naturally. I love that since I have been using the facial cleanser that I do not have to wear ...

• foundation anymore. All I apply not is a tinted moisturizer and my skin looks beautiful because I have been washing my face with this cleanser for several months now.

The size bottle I get when I do get this cleanser is only a two ounce bottle because it last me a month and goes a very long ways because you only need a very little bit to cleanse your skin. The way I wash my face with this cleanser is by first rinsing my face down with warm water, then I massage the

cleanse into my skin to help dissolve all my heavy makeup and after I rinse my face down with more warm water and pat my face dry. After my skin is left very soft and clean and I love it.

I also like that I only had to pay six dollars for this cleanser as well, which too me is so affordable. This cleanser will always be the only one I ever use to wash my sensitive delicate skin because it truly does cleanse it well while healing impurities and leaving my skin flawlessly beautiful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314021601720628/k2311a024/2.4.13