Ultra Boulder Paper Towels (Two Pack)  » Housewares  »
  • I save money as a result and I'm happy with the quality of the product, too, so it makes sense for me to pick up a pack or two of these paper towels when no one has the larger packs on sale

• by CirclingCanvas

When I purchase paper towels from the store, I usually wait for a good sale to pop up on a six pack or eight pack. I seldom purchase a single roll of paper towels or a two pack because when I do the math, the value simply isn’t there, or in other words, I end up spending more money for less product. On occasion though, I find that I’m in need of paper towels but none of the stores in my area have the larger packs on sale. When this happens, I pick up a pack of the Ultra Boulder paper

towels from ALDI to hold me over until I can get a larger pack on sale at Target or a good deal via a coupon.

For two dollars and forty-nine cents, I get two rolls of paper towels that are 2-ply thick. When the larger packs of paper towels aren’t on sale, the Ultra Boulder paper towels end up coming out to be cheaper than if I were to pay regular price for the name brand paper towels. I save money as a result and I’m happy with the quality of the product, too, so it makes sense for me to pick ...

• up a pack or two of these paper towels when no one has the larger packs on sale. One roll has one hundred and twenty-one sheets, so that one roll lasts me at least a couple of weeks. Between the two rolls, that’s two hundred and forty-two sheets of paper towels. That’s a pretty good amount for the amount of money I’m paying.

If you are one that likes colorful artwork printed across paper towels, you will find these sheets to be bland as they are white. For me, personally, though, while designs are nice, they aren’t important enough to make or

break a purchase. I’m most concerned with value, which I feel this product offers, and quality, which again, I feel this product has in abundance. The paper towels do a fine job of absorbing liquid and don’t tear real easily. The sheets aren’t shorter than your typical name-brand paper towel sheets. For moderate spills and cleaning, these paper towels get the job done, and really, that’s all I expect a product like this to do.

If you are looking for reasonably priced paper towels that are above average in quality, head over to your nearest ALDI Food Market store and give them a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328011601210131/k2311a0128/1.28.13