Emerson Dvd Player  » Electronics  »
  • I decided to go with an Emerson dvd player, model number EWD7003
  • In my experience, Emerson is a fantastic brand to go with for any electronic
  • So if you're looking for an affordable, reliable dvd player, I would definitely recommend going with Emerson

• by Jolly
      About four years ago, I purchased my first dvd player from some money I made during a summer job. I wanted to find a dvd player that was in the $100-250 range.

You have to be careful with dvd players less than $100 though, because my friend got one and

it didn’t work half the time.

It was a huge guessing game as to whether we could watch a movie or not.

I decided to go with an Emerson dvd player, model number EWD7003.

I was able to purchase it for about $130.

I am a huge movie ...

• freak, so believe me when I tell you that this dvd player has been used constantly.

Not once in the four years that I’ve had it has it conked out on me.

I love it.

This player plays Dvd-R, Dvd-RW, Cd-R, Cd-RW, JPEG, etc.

It never skips or

freezes, like you’ll find in the cheap models.

In my experience, Emerson is a fantastic brand to go with for any electronic.

This brand has never let me down.

So if you’re looking for an affordable, reliable dvd player, I would definitely recommend going with Emerson.

I’m glad I did.

Emerson Dvd Player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16805160110731/k2311a058/5.8.07